MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

no mommys allowed sorry . unless there going to feed us .:catfight::hmph::hmph::hmph:

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

UM no. why would she come? wtf lol bring plastic containers from work to me

3. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

lol i was about to ask. if anyone needs containers theres a Harmons right down the street and ive seen the travel containers i think with 2-3 oz plastic containers. i might pick up a few. ill see if theres any good ones for waxes. anyone know of any of the bat? does a ziplock baggie work?

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

zip for wax? nononono
    so far found 3 4oz and 2 2oz containers with screw on lids
    this kind
    See-Thru Clear Straight Wall Jars | U.S. Plastic Corp.

should i ask her to bring 2 or 4 oz once?

5. anbuzero

those look good. does she work at us plastics?

i guess the 2oz and 4 oz would be good. 4 oz prob for trading polishes or other liquids, and 2oz for creame wax?:shead:

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

nah. she works at the bio lab

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

what are we going to use as lsp. on a car were detailing ? we going swissvax route?

8. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

id use 845 maybe? just did second coat on mine. dont like 476, hard to apply even on top of 845 and when it comes off leaves maring kinda thing. hope 915 is better

9. anbuzero

if you dont mind donating some, we can use that on my cousins black c300, if not Dodo Juice rainforest rub looked amazing last time
    [​IMG]

i was planning on M-seal under Dodo RR to give durability and depth.

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im bringing swissvax . but its not worth useing on a clunker. not sure what were detailing . if main thing is great durability . the swissvax really isnt the way to go .colinite is i asume .but ill have my swissvax with me in case..

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

sure .im bringing best of show!!!! by far one of the greatest lsps out there as llong as its a nice car and dark in color. swissvax really shows off nicely.

12. anbuzero

check out the pic i just put in my previous post. its a 2010 c300 sport. other than a few spot the paint was nice. cant imagine how awesome it will look polished and covered in swissvax. btw what wax do u have? onyx? im thinking about buying some when i get some extra $

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^^maybe we can use it on one panel for comparison purpose

14. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

For both looks and durability, two coats of 845 topped with lusso or petes 53 would be good. Or two coats of werkstatt AJT topped with a nice nuba would be good also. My car will be getting DG enviroshield from head to toe topped with petes 53.

15. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Guys ... I would like to do 2 coats of 845 and 1 coat of Pete 53's on the black Sentra. I also got opti-seal guys if anyone wants to try it out.

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

best of show..

17. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

go with concorso if you have the extra flow .. its fantastic . a joy to apply and remove ..leaves a super wet glossy look .

18. anbuzero

now we're getting devious :devil:

cant wait to see the valuguard on ur car and then tge DG/petes 53 on your car

sounds good to me :thumb:

19. anbuzero

gotcha missed it on the first read

maybe lol onyx is in my price range. i cant see myself spening over 100 for a wax im going to use on my car. ill wait until i have baller money and a baller car

20. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'm suggesting that for the donor cars we try a different LSP on each panel. I have a few I need to try out.