MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

:giggle:im easy. ill be the one still complaning my ass still fing hurts.. dammit.

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^i was gona say, expect some doctor jokes lol

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Just dont freak out when one of us puts on nitrile or latex gloves haha

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

let the jokes begin.. i had to open my big fat mouth...owell..

5. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

gotcha billy and rog are picking me up around 9:15 so try to get there before them lol.

6. anbuzero

i got a box of nitrile gloves :devil:

lol its ok Tom you can all make fun of my new found fear of intersections lol

7. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I'm going to send Phil another e-mail confirming that we are still on for Sunday. Will post back as soon as I hear from him.

8. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

He posted a thread saying there was a meet at his place at 10 didn't he?

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Guys, just suggestions....

Being that we have a lot of the same products, let's be very careful with where we put them and keep tabs on it so we don't have any problems or scuffles.

Make sure to bring at least a few empty containers so we can trade or give samples of product.

Nothing under 50 proof.

10. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Phil confirmed, we are still on for Sunday. I didn't know there was another thread on the actual meet.

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Sadly living in NC meet is a decent drive away for me during a busy week so I better see a lot of pictures from all of this!!! Also, if anyone wants to make the drive to NC I will provide the grill and beef...you bring your beverage, haha...hmm any takers? Ok no....

(Runs away before the MD, VA, NJ, DE crowd beads up the NC boy)

12. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

I'm on it.

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

oh, at microcenter we have those LED name tags that scroll through, i think they like $10. i might get it for myself lol

14. anbuzero

i agree we should all label out important stuff and keep it close together. just so we dont have a fistfight over something like dodo juice.... although it could be interesting lol

and also wuts the alcohol situation? :drinking2: i have a few blue moons if anyone wants to try some. I have regular winter ale, pale moon, and full moon. (wut can i say, i love blue moon) but i dont have many :( i can provide water and soda if you guys want.

15. anbuzero

dont worry ill be sure to take tons of pics for everyone who cant attend. hopefully if i decide to do another meet in the spring, we will be able to have more people come (since it will be warm and we wont be restricted to indoors)

btw weather for my area sunday is high of 55 with some clouds. only 20% chance of precipitation so it looks like it will be a good day :thumb:

16. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ill ask my mom to bring some 2 and 4 oz plastic containers. requested vacation day for sunday. let see if they approve it.

17. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey Guys,,,
    I'll be honest and tell you that I have not read all 36 pages of this thread...However, I can most likely host one of these meets at my shop in Arlington,Virginia...The shop is about 5,500 square feet and well heated..It has 11 lifts all the way around and a huge middle section that is well open ..I'll post some pics later.

Sean,,,,

18. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^good to know for next time.

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

hey guys, Jerry told me taht he was at harbor freight tools and they had colonite stuff on clearance. im going today to check it out

20. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Your mom is coming?