MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I have a weakness for Maryland crab cakes ... bring some and you should be golden!!

2. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

well we also have billys car to wash, my cousins care to do paint correction on, wetsanding on parts of it as well, then theres my mom's truck that needs a wash and interior cleaning, and if we finish all these and really want to to continue theres my dad's chevy van lol its really big and has a repainted door with swirls galore on it.

3. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I was just kidding ... LOL

This is going to be Ev's Hacker's Shop ... quantity, not quality!!!!

4. anbuzero

lol I'm gonna get a sign that says that

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

maybe I'll work on a vehicle that isnt covered with people. i need to get in that zone!

should I bring up the stuff I have been trying to sell?

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^if you have space to do that.

washed my car, clayed it. was ok i guess. light swirl marks, tried with oragne uber pad and it collapsed after first panel, starting to hate those orange pads with european foam, used yellow and 203. satisfied with results, sealed with 845. ill post pics later. at meet if i come ill probably do coat of 915

7. anbuzero

yes please i want to buy a drying towel off of you. mine are shot. thats another thing we need if we're going to be detailing lol

8. slanguage

im actually out of drying towels. sold the rest of them. you'll have to look at my thread to see if there is anything else you might be interested in.

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i have 1 or 2 drying towels. i think i got light green from you Roger, enough to dry my whole car today, need to wash it and all my MF this week

10. anbuzero

damn ill check it out and let u know

11. slanguage

12. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

ok so roger and me will be doing a valugard decon on my GTI. at least thats the plan since i'll be picking up the valugard AB kit among other things at phil. should be a great demonstration as my car is absolutely filthy on the outside.

13. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

Learning new things is always a plus :thumb:

14. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I can't wait to get to Phil's and get some good products, I am thinking about valugard myself, and some collinite, and some other goods.

15. slanguage

I hope to be buying some more pads, towels and 1Z stuff :D

16. anbuzero

im prob going to look at some pads, collinite and maybe sumthing else. i wish i could get some swissvax :(

17. anbuzero

3 more days!!!!

18. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Ev ... I don't know if you have talked to Bobby, but we are planning on going to your spot first at 9am. I'll see you then ...

19. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

dont worry im bring mine .you can play with

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

whos bringing (hello my name is) stickers? lol i dont know anyones names?