Majestic Solutions

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by lonewolf525, Oct 7, 2009.

1. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

Well after much reading and debating to buy or not. i decided to order some products from Majestic Solutions (MS). i order a gallon of SGS, PnLC, Super foam and a few other chemicals from them. Well, after a weeks wait i got on box and a few days later the second box. well here is the problem. The second box was all wet and stained. I opened the box and one of the gallons was open and 3/4 of the gallon had spilled. i called them back the following day and the lady told me to send my information via email. so i sent them pictures of the wet/stained box and the bent gallon with whatever fluid was still in it. Well, three days later and no response. i will call again tomorrow but i wanted to know if someone knows who to ask for there at Majestic Solutions.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

wow. that sux. sorry to hear about this.

one question though. how was the packaging? I thought about ordering from them.

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Hmm... They seemed to operate in "cycles" when I ordered. My order didn't get sent out for a couple days. They have pretty good customer service when they do respond though. I asked for a small sample of UG soap and they sent a whole quart.

4. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

All of my gallons arrived in good shape with about half a roll of tape holding the cap on. Hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction!

5. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

+1 when I ordered my stuff, all 6 of my gallons made it perfect. They sent me the wrong bottles and I told them, they sent me the right bottles without even asking.

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Shit happens... but I'd be annoyed if I went 3 days with no response...

7. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

they have a pretty good name especially with guys on this forum. You should have your matter resolved as soon as you can talk to someone directly. Good luck, sir!

8. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I was in there a couple days ago and found out that they've hired someone new to do the packaging. The guy who used to do it (Sean) got promoted, and is now a sales rep. Maybe the guy they hired did something wrong?

9. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

the gallons were put in a box. Four gallons fit inside but they wrapped/stuffed the sides of the gallons with paper. i did not get a call today so i will call them again today. i totally agree that we are not perfect and sometimes things go wrong but the day that i talked to one of the sales lady she told me thats why i should have bought shipping insurance. that was not good customers service to me but i am going to keep my cool and call back again and see what we can do. thanks guys

10. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

sorry to hear abt it .. wish to solve it asap ... gdluck dude

11. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Wow she told you you should have got insurance? What kind of customer service is that. If you cant properly pack a box, whose fault is that?

Id be calling multiple times a day until I got a replacement

12. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'd raise hell about that one... total bs

13. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I'm heading over there in a couple minutes for something unrelated; I'll ask them.

14. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Alright, I just got back. Call them tomorrow, and ask for Jimmy. He'll take care of it. If he doesn't remember, tell him you're the guy with the shipping problem that Karl told him about yesterday.

15. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Wow, hopefully Jimmy will take care of you because whoever told you that you should have purchased shipping insurance is an idiot.

16. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

Well, i guess after Karl talked to them yesterday concerning my order today i got email response and a phone call. they wanted to send me the four gallon of chemicals that i had purchase but i told them it was only one gallon. they said they would ship that out today and while they were being so nice i asked for a sample of Ultra gloss. i will wait and see what happens when i get the items. thanks guys for your help.

17. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Thats good to hear. Kind of sucks it took someone to talk to them in person for them to respond

18. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

Glad you got everything resolved. It's a bit strange to hear you'd actually have to have someone go in to talk to them about it...

19. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Karl must be a persuasive guy... :bat:

20. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Well, I was going in there anyway, and know those guys very well, so I figured it couldn't hurt to mention it.

The baseball bat also helped. :lol: