M95 turning into cement and breaking down in 1pass

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Xcessiv, Aug 14, 2008.

1. SuperBee364

SuperBee364 Birth of a Detailer

Glad to hear you got it working... The results look fantastic.

2. ///stm

///stm Virgin Detailer

Can I have that picture from Asphalt Rocket? THanks

3. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

can you post the pic on the proper amount to use? thanks

4. Xcessiv

Xcessiv Birth of a Detailer

[​IMG]

@Asphaltrocket, let me know if you prefer keeping this picture private.

5. ///stm

///stm Virgin Detailer

Thanks!

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Just some FYI but it may be easier to apply M105 in straight lines so that you can pick up the compound pretty easily without sling.

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

The polish picks up the same whether it is in straight lines or not, it doesn't sling any different if the lines are straight or not. If straight lines help you out great, but it doesn't make it any easier.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

How does picking up M95 in the above picture just as easy as in straight lines? What part of the pad do you go over the M95 and do you just follow the lines of the compound? :shead:

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

It is is very easy if you know what you are doing, plus the above lines actually are easier to me. Like I said if you need straight lines, go for it, but it doesn'make it any easier. Just because you find straight lines easier for you to work with doesn't mean it is easier across the board on how you lay your polish on a vehicle. Maybe next time I will make lightning bolts, circles or a happy face, what I am getting at is it doesn't matter how the polish is layed out, it is all on how you pick it up with your pad, so saying straight lines are the easiest would be a correct statement for you or whoever else perfers straight lines, its all about how the individual wants to lay out their polish. I have made all kinds of diffents lines through the years and I really haven't seen a difference in splatter, its all about your pad control.