Lucci Elite/Auto Concierge/Car Connoisseur - 115 Hour Hacked Lamborghini Superleggera Final Outcome

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Lucci Elite Detail, May 11, 2012.

1. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question I went down to the dealership to point out all of the flaws with my client they pretty much laughed at me told me I had no idea what I was talking about as they had asked how much my rate is an hour and how many hours I think it needed, and that they could have a "Pebble Beach Quality Detailer" do it for 500 dollars. They then proceeded to state that these issues came from the factory and not their detailer, after doing a ton of Lambo's I know for a fact they do not come this hacked. Factory sand scratches yes but holograms throughout ever panel and part of the car NO. We were getting readings off of the paint gauge as low as 75 microns I kid you not. While I was at the dealership I put my LED light on every car in the showroom and looked at every car they had outside every single one had the same issues as this one including their Aston Martin division and the used McLaren they had up there. In the end my client had to pay the tab for this correction which is ridiculous but he is going to use this write up as a argument with whomever.

2. Tru_Shine

Tru_Shine Virgin Detailer

That's it, i'm moving to Cali! to much tightness in one thread! awesome work guys!

3. brk4euros

brk4euros DB Pro Supporter

Well done gentlemen!

4. mikenap

mikenap Jedi Nuba

Complete garbage, they need to step up and foot this bill. No questions asked.

Fanatastic job you guys, the car looks literally "better than new" now.

5. XFS

XFS Guest

That car was hacked and raped!! Amazing job guys, extreme rescue!!

115hours x3=345hours for one guy job!!

:worship2:

6. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

Wow that is incredible. Fantastic work

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I agree. We just spent 14.5 hours correcting a brand new, 0 miles BMW 1M and the dealer ate it. Its not 120 hours, but its not a Lambo either.

8. doayamaha

doayamaha Virgin Detailer

to think that some one calls them self a detailer and put out the kind of damage that the car came to you guys with.

any who good work guys

9. Jeffrey Wirtes

Jeffrey Wirtes Virgin Detailer

was this the world of auto detail All-Star Game? Or when planning this job did one of you just yell out "Avengers Assemble"?

10. brk4euros

brk4euros DB Pro Supporter

you guys killed it. well done.

11. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Amazing work, but I have a hard time seeing where this took the equivalent of nearly 3 weeks to complete. How can 3 guys (especially ones with as high a caliber as yours) spend 115 hours each working on a single car?

12. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Not following your math Joey, it was not 115 hours each. I was there for three days of this job.

13. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

oh, so 115 MAN hours that was done collectively. Makes more sense now. :p

14. ModdedMach

ModdedMach Birth of a Detailer

Thats absolutely unbelievable, that car was HAMMERED. Its sad that a dealership selling such high end automobiles has "detailers" that obviously know nothing about paint correction.

You guys amaze me. The attention to detail, final result, just incredible. I can really appreciate how long and tedious this was. But damn you guys really did own it.

Bravo.

15. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

The 3 best qualified men for the job !!! You men are the best of the West ! 38.3 hours avg per man ! Holy Cow !

I cant even imagine the Nightmare this would be for 1 man... Yes it can be done but wow, you would be so tired of it by the end ! :)

You need to leave a stack of your Business Cards there so the Clients can get their cars looking like they did when completely done and not touched by badly-talented-human-hands... :)

It sounds like the Make Ready Dept there is made up of Delusional, Blind, People that have never ever looked at their "finished" work in the sun....

There is absolutely no excuse or reason to release a vehicle that looks that horrid !!!

Thanks for the incredible work ethic and attention to Detail !!
    Dan F

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That truly is exemplary work. Absolutely spot on.

17. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

That car looks fresh out the booth!

18. Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert Birth of a Detailer

The dealership car cleaner needs to be smacked dead square in the face!
    Amazing beautifull work!

19. This car turned out awesome

20. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Amazing work from all three of you.