Lowe's Black Friday deals!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Darkstar752, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys, been pretty busy with school and ish.

Here's some killer deals, I picked out the detail relevant stuff for you guys. It says they're in effect from the 25-29. Lowe's site is overloaded with traffic right now so I'll just list the deals rather than direct link. They're easily found on Lowes.com

Shop-Vac 14 Gallon Wet-Dry Vac = $29.00
    Werner Alumium Portable Work Platform = $19.00
    Black&Decker Multi-purpose Cabinet = 49.00
    Campbell 2-Gallon Air Compressor = 59.00

(Maybe useful?) Maglite LED flashlight = 14.97

Just wanted to share some of the deals, I'm sure there's more on the site. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :applause2:

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Kinda diggin that Rigid vac at Homedepot.

3. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

Nice find! I normally wouldn't go near any store anywhere for any reason on Black Friday, however... last year I got off the midnight shift at 6 AM and when I drove by Lowe's there were about 6 cars in the parking lot so I stopped in and scarfed one of the Werner work platforms, then priced at $22. I've been kicking myself for not getting two ever since. Not only are they perfect for working on high roofs of trucks and SUVs but they're handy to use as a workstation for laying out polishers, pads and materials. Having one on each side of the vehicle means you don't have to move it around.

Guess I know where I'll be when I get out of work at 6 ayem... Thanks!

TL

4. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

No need to go to the store tomorrow - their BF deals are online right now! You can order it now and pick it up in a few days.

5. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Seen some of those deals. I'm at Walmart and will be headed to lowes after 5am for the work platform and maybe the $49 storage bin

6. klink10

klink10 Virgin Detailer

The Rigid vac is a great buy. Got one and wondered why I hadn't for so long. Be sure to get the auto accessory bundle sold seperately.

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

grabbed me the werner werk platform today. Looks like a great tool to have. I didn't grab anything else though. Was to tired and really kept thinking if i needed anything else or not.

8. yakky

yakky Two Bucket System Washer

I grabbed one of the $25 Toro leaf blowers, gonna join the over the top club and have my neighbors laugh at me even more.

9. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Yeah my neighbor saw me use mine which is a blower/sucker combo, and then got confused when I was raking leaves instead of sucking them up with the it. Some people will never get it. Lol

Sent from my DROID2