Looks the same to me...

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by CleanE60, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Not a problem I'm glad to help, if you see it and it doesn't really solve what you're looking for, lemme know and I'll snap a few more pictures, I'm working on getting mine working properly aswell :giggle:

2. CleanE60

CleanE60 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Ok so from the pic...I would remove the blue circle part and the red circle would then be screwed into the FC....

please excuse the bad paint work haha

Attached Files:

3. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Yep! That'll do it

4. CleanE60

schweet! going to order mine then!

5. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

i think pressureparts is the only place to get the adapter

none of the big stores like lowes or home depot seem to carry karcher stuff let alone their accessories

6. CleanE60

ooo ok thanks for the heads up that saves me the trip.

So to re-cap for those that may come across this thread in the future.

Buy your pressure washer

Buy your foam cannon aka foam lance from here Professional Foam Lance w/ 64oz Bottle, Sprays Up To 20, Adjustable

Then go here to buy your attachments if you are using a Karcher K series
    Karcher Adapter A
    1/4 MPT x 22mm Twist Coupler Socket

I think that should cover it

7. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

^yeah you should be good to go after ordering all that. don't bother going to hardware stores to get the adapter. i went to about 4 of them today, and i only found a couple that would work. they would need a different coupler, and they were in packages ranging from 20-40 dollars full of useless stuff that we wouldn't use anyway

8. CleanE60

just ordered my FC. but pressureparts is down so i have to wait till tomorrow to call in to order it.

9. CleanE60

Ordered all necessary parts ordered and then some extras from AG! It shipped today should arrive here late this week or early next week.

10. CleanE60

My parts came except the damn parts guy at pressureparts gave me the wrong coupler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I asked for the one on the website and he gave me the opposite one! ( i think he gave me the female connect when I need the male) I"m so p/o'ed! Im' goin to call them and demand that they need to expedite me one!

11. CleanE60

f#@k!~~~~ I was goin to use it this weekend~! would've been perfect timing!~