Looking for SV

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by IOMCAMARO, Feb 16, 2012.

1. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

:lol2:Damn Keith. You ask a simple question and your thread goes to shit! LMAO. Illkeep my eye out as wel bro.

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Lab...... and she has bite two door to door salesmen so that results in a premium

I had a pitbull, but she got run over becuase she was a dumbass.

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I got a whole shelf of Swisswax waxes that I don't know what to do with. 5 bucks and it's yours.

Disclaimer: All Swisswax products are made in China and are in no way related to Swissvax. All sales are final.

4. Kilo6_one

^^^ lol. I have the vietnamese knock offs. even cheaper.

says swisswax on it though.

5. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

Lmfao. This thread doesn't even have to do with SV anymore. :cheers: I'll take the premium dog wax for 750................................................ pennies.

6. Kilo6_one

this is sort of what happens of late....... atleast we did not start talking about Obama and whitney houston.

7. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

Oh god. Don't even get me started. Lmfao

8. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Hey Keith,

I've got a bunch of extra SV that' i've been trying to get rid of locally with no takers. Shoot me a pm with anything else you're looking for SV wise and we can go from there! and i've got something way better then Shield that you can use!

9. Kilo6_one

She was an inspiration to many gutter sluts and drug users!

10. Cooter

Cooter DB Forum Supporter

I can buy you a bottle of NuFinish and send it to you. Atleast you wouldnt have to wax but twice a year, and you could easily start a fire with all the liq petroleum distilliants in there, or add to your motor oil.