Looking for BB Curve

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Nov 2, 2009.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey any of you guys got a Blackberry Curve 8330 on the Verizon network that you want to get rid of? I could trade product for it or even buy it if the price is right. Just PM me if you have one.

2. jfspeed6

jfspeed6 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I might have an 8830 WE next week if you don't find a curve. I'm going to be picking up a tour so I will have the 8830 just sitting around.

3. JLs Detailing

You will love the Tour. That's what I have and now my wife wants a BB and I figure the Curve would be good for her to start out on. Hit me up next week if I haven't found a Curve and maybe we can work something out.

4. jfspeed6

ok, sounds good to me. I like the 8830 but I need an upgrade. The only thing with the 8830 is it does not have a camera. Other than that it is a great phone/pda.

5. Mike Murphy

Mike Murphy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Not to hijack this thread but.... I am looking into switching from Windows mobile based phone to a Blackberry. I've been looking at the Tour but since I've never used or had much exposure to BB's I'm a bit lost as to which one to get. Why do they have so many different phones that seem to be the same? Which one is the best for web browsing and apps?

Thanks,

Mike

6. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

I just got the Tour yesterday. I'll let you know more i a day or two - after I've had time to drop it a few imes and see how it survives!!:yikes:

7. jfspeed6

Are you still looking for a blackberry? I just got my Tour Yesterday and if you want my 8830WE you have first dibs!!

8. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I have and 8330/Verizon that I'd sell, but I wouldn't just give it away. What did you have in mind? I just got a 9550 and probably won't be using the 8330 anymore. It's been in a full case with a screen cover since day one. Looks almost new. Lemme know.

9. JLs Detailing

Thanks guys but I got a good deal on one last week, it arrived on Thursday and wife is now loving being part of the Blackberry family.