Look what came in today!!!1

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by vrwm, Dec 14, 2007.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks to Deailersdomain!! :woot::dance::p:

Sorry for the low quality pics. My Brother took my Digital Camera and never gave it back.:thumbdown:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

that's sweet... mine will be in next tuesday!!!!!

3. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

LOL, when I heard the truck outside and ran to the door, and hugged the delivery guy when he got there, The flex wasn't supposed to be in until tomorrow. It just sucks because I can't play with it until the weather clears up.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

sweeet.. congrats on the flex

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

NICE

See the CDJ's there what do you play... I have been playing for 15 years still on vinyl

6. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks!!

Calgary I posted a pic of the s2k in my welcome thread if you wanted to see it.

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I do mainly Hip Hop when I do gigs, but I love house, like deep and electro. I love all music. This is just the ones in my room. I have the whole cdj line. My cousin is sponsered by pioneer. If you look close enough I have scratch live next to the DJM - 909

8. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

congratz, looks nice.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Great stuff, mine should be coming in soon.

By the way, are those B&W speakers on the left?

10. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

They are KRK RP8 Monitors

11. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Congrats! That is the new backing plate your came with.

12. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Yup!! It is, who ever order theirs from detailersdomain recently should have them. If not they are under warranty so they can request for the new one!!

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That is great news then, I thought I was going to have to mess with ordering a new backing plate. GREAT!

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Taht looks sweet, nice and neat packing too well done Phil :applause:

Dude that's some wicked light show you got going on in the background :wicked:

Thank you for sharing....now hope you put it to good use :thumb:

15. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I will :woot: I going to order some pads, wax, menz and some other goodes, but either way I can't use any of it until spring, but if my uncle lets me use his garage next door its on...

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice, just remember to have lots of fun buddy :hippie: oh and pictures...loads of pictures hahahahaha

17. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

mine comes in on the 18th. I hope I get to open the box before I leave town.

18. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Enjoy!

19. Showroom Shine

Showroom Shine Birth of a Detailer

I got mine Thursday and I'm still smiling. Believe the HYPE about this piece of equipment. It's for real! Thanks Wolfpacker92 for the good advice!:dbanana:

20. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter