LM Strong Cleaner or Rapid Cleaner ... which one is stronger?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by GDAL, Aug 23, 2012.

1. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Like the title says ... which one of these LM cleaners is stronger? I have used strong cleaner with great results and I'm running low. Would like to know the difference if any.

TIA

2. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

Just read a thread on another forum that answers this and other facts about Leather Master -

"Leather Master Rapid Cleaner S is their strongest clean and makes quick work of heavy soiling."
    "Leather Master Strong Cleaner is great for general duty cleaning."
    "Leather Master Leather Cleaner is found in some kits. It is more mild than Strong Cleaner but extremely effective."

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I just got both in and found the Rapid S a PITA to use as its a runny foam. I used the strong today and much prefer it.

4. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

Agreed - i also prefer Strong for that reason. But recently enjoy using Ultima Interior Shampoo for a deeper clean / more nasty dirt while leaving the leather just as good as LM strong - then apply the Protect.

5. Rocket01

Rocket01 Birth of a Detailer

I think Strong and Rapid S are the same strength just in a different variation (foam vs liquid). At least that's the explication I've been given by a few others.

6. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

How strong is strong? Have you noticed any color transfer from leather with any of these?