List over detailing stores:

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by pirex, Oct 3, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Hey guys! I just ordered from chemical guys! Really nice folks over there. Just send them a mail, or call. Ask for Paul, nice guy!

Oh, and DG is very good, go for both 105 and 501 ;)

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet, looking like I'm going to join the Duragloss roller coster.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

welcome to the club :D i use 105 as often as I use wolfgand deep gloss sealent, both are top noth but 105 lasts longer. the best part is its cheap and comes in gallons. On the duragloss site they sell it for like 70 bucks a gallon, I belive WDGS is 120. So the savings are visable.... and like I said I can get you a sample of the duragloss pc stuff, 105, and the bondgin agent. Just let me know

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

majority of my stuff is coming from Autogeek.

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Duragloss is a nice line :)

6. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

AG plays favorites like no other. Whoever they like, gets free shit and is protected. The forum has turned to shit too. Im taking my business to CG, Phil, topoftheline, and hopefully a few other places.

However, if you like your stuff shipped nice and neat then AG is the way to go. CG packaging department is lacking a little bit.

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

The favorites part is sad...i don't think that's good for business..

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea I'm not big on favoratisim, but besides there are lots of products to try out...and it's always good to share the wealth :awesome:

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Love that Detailers Domain is listen, Phil is the man!!!

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I should look into Detailer's Domain.. what's your favorite part about that vendor?