light

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by godoman, Feb 12, 2010.

1. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

pretty sure seen it at pepboys or walmart, maybe it was look alike

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

You should be able to find the LED work light at any retail store like Target, walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Pepboys. Checks out the hardware section/tools section.

4. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

thanks guys, is it going to be the exact same on in this picture? dont know what it is, maybe the photography used but that LED light looks awesome for interior detailing.

godoman

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Looks like there has been some nice cam work, but it will be pretty much the same.

6. anticubicle

anticubicle Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yeah that's just a standard LED drop light. Home Depot has em'. They're cheap.

7. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

yep $20 at the home depot by me i was going to by one but wasnt too sure about the ability to spot swirls and defects with it. might give a try later on

8. Innovative

Innovative Virgin Detailer

Saw them at Lowes tonight, my son works there....there were priced at $29.99.....Rechargable as well!

9. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

right on, as always you guys are all great with your responses.

I think it is the photography, I have seen some of the ones that you guys are talking about but was not sure that the quality would be as good as the unit that I see in these great pic stills. the one in the pic looks almost like a black light but I guess that is just how the high end dslr lens caught the light off of it.

will go get one tommorow or when I have some time to stop by the store.

thanks again for all your help

godoman

10. richy

richy Guest

I own one that's a rechargeable with LED lights. I bought it for doing oil changes. It does give off a bluish tinge to the light.