kind of disappointed

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by bimmer nation, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

didnt Phil had promotion of free shipping over $75? maybe you in canada or outside of 48 states?
    never had shipping more then $10

2. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Yes, shipping very expensive on outside 48states or canada, otherwise I will get ton of stuff from Phil then. TBH, DD price is darn good and tempted to buy, however, when I check out and get a quote for the shipping cost ... the total cost almost double, hehe.

Its like far cheaper shipping cost from UK. Purchased some stuff from Ben, rubbishboy. its very fair shipping cost to my country.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks guys!

4. tkblazer

tkblazer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i've only ordered from phil twice but he always has shipped out the order the very next day....i look forward to ordering more stuff from him in the future

5. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Dear Dick,

If you want to unload those certificates shoot me a pm.

6. detailersdomain

thanks all.

7. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Hope things work out. I'm in Canada and sometimes I order things when I'm on business in the US. Phil always answers via e-mail / phone even at very odd hours and gets items delivered at very specific times.

Great customer service.

8. detailersdomain

thanks for all the support guys happy new year!

9. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

I just went thru some of my emails and I have sent Phil emails after midnight and he has replied back within minutes. Not that I would expect that type of service from any company at those hours but it just shows that he really cares. He could have easily waited until normal business hours to reply and I would have been just as happy. Keep up the good work Phil.

10. detailersdomain

thanks guys happy new year!

11. bimmer nation

bimmer nation Birth of a Detailer

order should be here tom or saturday cant wait to get the stuff
    things turned out to be great and got everything squared away

still only thing that concerns me is stupid shipping, i know its outta phils reach but still ended up costing me $39!!!! thats a lot of money stupid ups got for shipping imo but i know it has nothing to do with phil

thanx again