July 24, 10 Detailer's Domain Open House/Demo Day

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by detailersdomain, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

yes, her. thats awesome to see that she came by for support and bought a bunch of stuff! gotta love a girl that would do that!

2. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

First, Thanks to Phil for all the work putting this together, even though i couldn't attend( detail job) it was nice to see the number of people in a very extremely hot day, plus the vendors. Will look forward to trying to attend if held in October.

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

that would be perfect. love that oct weather

4. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Great turnout! So wish distance wasn't an issue as it would be great to attend the next gathering. Oh well, will just look forwrad to the pics and writeups. Looks like a great time!

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i do feel bad u guys that dont live close cant attend.. its like in the u.k they have great meets that i know i will never be there .. so i feel for u guys ..

6. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

hopefully by then you have 1z rubber n vinyl in 5L size n more cockpit. 1 gal of 303 aerospace is $60, 5 liters of 1z rubber n vinyl is $85, so their about the same bang for the buck product, and I like 1z better.

7. kitlz

kitlz Virgin Detailer

Hi guys, let me clarify I did not buy the entire Sonax line :D I have enough stuff at home. Yes, my car has way more product than I do. When I saw the Sonax 5 liter wheel cleaner, I had to jump on it. The rest, well, it was a combination of restock/try a new few things. Sonax has some pretty cool stuff and DD is the only place I know who carries it.

Big thanks to Phil on the open house. I felt like I was in the middle of a German invasion :) I hope you're not upset that I went with the dealer on the clear bra. You were trying to discourage me anyway ;) I'm happy with mine so far. No lines because I went with full hood. And lifetime warranty always helps.

I'm looking forward to the next one hopefully when it's much cooler. Thanks again.

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great meeting you and no worries on the clear film.

thanks for dropping by to the BBQ.

9. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

some shots from Kris Anders (a great photographer)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Sweet Phil I saw him taking these.