1. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

I can see a difference on that orange truck, even in the pics! I always finish down with 85RD now with a blue pad. I'd feel guilty if I skipped this step!

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Burnishing (Finessing) - an optional step after finishing, done with a non-abrasive ultra soft pad and an ultra fine finishing polish. For the removal of any microscopic pad abrasion, which also reduces the chance of holograms and may increase the gloss of the paint further

Gold Concours Finishing: These ultra-soft CCS pads have no cutting ability, because the foam used is actually softer than the "instant rebound" foam used in their polishing pads, these pads automatically absorb any off-axis motion. If you're finishing (burnishing / jewelling) a show car with custom paintwork or just want the best shine on your daily driver use these pads- PAC

3. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I second :D

4. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

This was also only the second vehicle I've had a chance to use my new Makita on, so I'm still learning how to work the polish properly. I'm sure with practice, I won't have an issue with the black pads.