Jetseal109 for trade...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by OrngeZ, Jan 28, 2008.

1. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

just looking for paste waxes...sold off my collection to a customer so I need to restock...

I can make just about any size amount...lmk what you have..doesn't have to be high end stuff...only liquid one i would want is liquid souveran or souveran spray...i also have a can of megs16 for trade...

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've got about 8oz of Liq Souveran I'd trade if interested.
    Also have some HT Black Carnuba 90% of a 8oz jar.

Heath
    :eyebrow:

3. OrngeZ

no thanks on the HT or Liquid souv...just got some liquid souv in a trade...i do however would like to update that I have a can of Megs 16 for trade as well

4. I hate Pinnacle SS II, Natty's Red, Lusso Oro (sample size) and DP Max Wax... Interested?

5. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Id give jetseal a shot if you were interested in a full jar of XMT180

6. OrngeZ

no thanks on the 180...used it before and didn't personally care for it...thanks for the offer though

7. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Me either, I thought it was easy to use and smelled nice, but that about it. Didnt do anything nice for my silver car.

8. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

How about some Max Wax?

9. OrngeZ

no thanks on max wax...just looking for some souveran now or lusso oro...i have pretty much got everything else i need...thanks a bunch for all the offers

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ive got 4 tubs of Lusso :thumb:

11. OrngeZ

thats it? :p:

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: