JETSEAL 109 FOR SALE! Special price!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by FMINUS, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

What's the difference in formulas? Which one are you sending me?

2. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

i'll bite! pm me your paypal information. my buddy and I have been wanting to test this out.

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

They should all act the same, but I havent tried the newest one yet. The difference is consistency of the liquid.

The first one had a syrup consistency, then 2nd batch is like WGDS but a tad thicker, the third one is like pudding.

All the ones Im sending out are the 2nd one. The reason being it was the easiest to dispense :cheers:

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Fine by me!! By the viscosity descriptions the 2nd one also sounds as though it would be the easiest to use..

Question: did you know about the variance in thickness prior to ordering? I guess what I want to know is did you order your 2nd batch and say "wtf, this stuff is different that the ist one" OR did CG let you know of this ahead of time???

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Paul always lets me know what up!

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Let me ask it a different way..

If I had ordered formula #1 and then went to re-up would I have known the formula had been changed?

Reason I ask is the only CG product I have is pete's 53 so I don't have a lot of CG order history. I am just trying to get an idea for the way CG handles such a situation because I would expect some sort of "re-formulation" footnote on the product info page.

Just doing my homework on CG that's all...

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I dont think they list it on the site. But pretty much once you call and order from CG, you're pretty much part of the family. So the next time you call, you get all the updates.

But if you are ordering from the site, I think you are out of luck. Every time you walk into CG its all the same guys hanging out in there, walking around like they own the place. If your there during lunch time, its catered EVERYDAY!

When Paul gets too busy and a "newbie" comes in, one of the regulars in the shop becomes the salesperson! LOL its really a sight to see, something that doesnt exist nowadays!

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Looks like all my CG orders will be phoned in - thanks for the heads up!

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Make sure you tell Paul Phil sent ya :computer:

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

2 More Left!!!!

11. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Thats Cali for ya.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I'm pretty freaking excited to try this stuff.. Sadly it will more than liekly have to wait until spring since my car WILL BE the first victim and I am currenly on a nuba topped sealant winterization regimen...

This will be an exciting first full detail for me in 2008 using the JS!!

13. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

One More!

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

No one?

15. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Why is no one buying this from Phil???

DO IT FOR HIS not-yet-born CHILD!!!

16. richy

richy Guest

Phil..I'll get some from you if it's still available.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

That's a good one..hahahaha :lol2: FMINUS hurting for money hahahahaha :lol:

:chest:

18. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

:chris: if you still have the one available i can take it off your hands...i think you mentioned Paypal so if you send me your info i'll send you the ca$$h .....:deal:

you have to like the smileys here :applause2:

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

and Ill include the Product X sample too :hi:

20. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

:hi: paypal sent ...

btw, Thanks for the sample