IT'S BACK and its GLORIOUS! 2013 VIPER

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dsms, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Viper and Ford gt are the only American cars I like. Funny thing I learned a few months ago is that Mercedes used the viper chassis when they were developing the new SLS. I'll take the viper!

2. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

3. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

"Lil J with tha bowl haircut...."

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Back in the mid 90's that was the rage get off my case jeez....

BTW everyone I went to the NY auto show today and saw the new viper up close, yes its beautiful. I can't believe I am in love with an American car again its really perfect.

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

The lights look very Ferrari-esque. I like it.

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You can have it. Barf.

7. DAC17

DAC17 Virgin Detailer

Let's bring this back to Earth.... How much??

8. LukeF

LukeF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm with you David. It is glorious!

I have been looking at the sneak peaks and following the threads on my resident Dodge forums. I am really excited to see it light up the 355's.

9. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

I like the new Viper, as a matter of fact I like many of the new Dodge/Chrysler products especially the SRT8 line up. Can't wait to see the performance stats on this beast. I have only been in a Viper once and the one word that comes to my mind to descibe it is "raw", but that was an older model.

Shelby has come out with a 1000hp GT500, that was also unveiled at the NY auto show. I had a chance to take a ride in my buds 2008 1000hp GT500, extensively modified in all areas for track not strip, and it was INSANE!

American cars have come a long way in the performance segment in recent years and it is keeping the market competitive and exciting!

The next time I am up at DD with my GT500 I have to take Phil for a ride.