Is this the Daytona Speed Brush?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by adamturbo, Sep 30, 2010.

1. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

I guess it comes down to build quality and durability. Yeah, they perform the same, but my Daytona thus far has lasted longer than any of my EZ Brushes in the past, washing the exact same way. Posted the question to AG though to see if they've been blowing smoke all this time or if EZ Products is just saying it's the same to push products.

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Very possible that they were different at one time. It is very common for a manufacturer to make changes for a certain vendor and once they realize the changes were an improvement over the original product they incorporate the changes to the original design. Basically why would they make an inferior product for themselves?

3. MRSHINE

MRSHINE Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have the e-z brush and it's great for the engine compartment !

4. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

yep that's what ive relegated my old EZ to cleaning after a pre-soak with CG Orange Degreaser mixed 5:1 - worked a treat

5. adamturbo

adamturbo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Wow, thanks a lot! And thank you for all the information, hopefully this should dispel the rumours regarding the EZ and Daytona brushes.

6. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

Ok, got a response from AG. Was told to check with Dean who manufacturers the actual brush, and not Christina who's just a sales office manager. They are made differently, but you do bring up a good point that that does not mean the EZ Brush hasn't evolved as well, pulling lessons learned from the Daytona. I would have thought EZ would have used that as a marketing aspect to promote their new and improved EZ Detailing Brush however...

7. eShine

eShine Guest

In any case we now market is as the EZ brush and price it accordingly.