Is pre-wax cleanser necessary?

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by milabfocker, Dec 18, 2008.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Maybe use some HD Cleanse!!

2. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

No, because he'll never manage to get it all the way off! :lol:

3. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

heatgain- "ZYMOL HD-CLEANSE is a non-abrasive, essential oil paint cleaner that releases trapped dirt, impurities and dead paint resulting in the restoration of original paint."

Marketing speak = Try to avoid using the word 'abrasive' in advertising copy as it has connotations to harming the paint to Joe Public (note these were actual instructions given to me many, many moons ago when I first started writing copy)

When copy was first written for clay they stated that it 'pulled' contaminants from the surface (we all noe know it's an abrasive product) the same is true of Zymol HD-Cleanse

4. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

swissvax cleaner fluid is a million times easier to use and i get a million times better results than with hd cleanse.. swissvax adds oils that really make you think you just added a coat of wax.. to me it is that impressive and moreso it will allow the sealant and wax to bond soooooo much better than anything i have used.. swissvax cleaner fluid for life!!!!!!!!