Is Lusso Autobathe worth the price?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by PDJ3.2, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

You're absolutely right, Glossworkz is really just the latest generation of a wash & wax soap.

2. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I responded in the other thread. Lusso is really slick and sudsy and cleans well. UG does all of these things while leaving a nice gloss behind. Lusso is completely pH neutral and restores the beading of your LSP.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

so a ton of you got in on this freebie a few weeks back would love to hear your feedback on Lusso Autobathe

If you can would love to see your reviews here.

Click here to post up a review Lusso Autobathe

We shipped over 100 of them so I hope to get some feedback.

Thanks!

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I'll see if I can try it out this week (depends on weather and temperature)
    I'd hate to freeze myself in below 0c tho it has stopped snowing :)

5. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

just finished my first bottle of lusso on the weekend.

it lasted around 6 months washing my car on average once a week, and for the first couple months I was using it for wheels too

luckily I have another 4 bottles in my cupboard :)

6. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

wait... 8oz lasted you over 8 months of weekly washes?

7. domino

I edited my post, it's 6 months since may

I put 2 capfulls in my wash bucket which is probably around 1.5 total given you never really full to the brim

there have been a few times I've let the car go 2-3 weeks between washes but I'm a weekly wash man

8. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

Is this stuff really so concentrated where you can use less than 1/4oz in 3-4gallons?

9. domino

im not sure the gallon converison since we use Litres in Aus

my wash bucket for the body is only small, its around 1/3 the size of my 20L grit guard rinse bucket - ill take a pic of it next wash, or see if i can find it in any of my pics

i dont bother using a large bucket to wash the body as its a waste of product/water, and ill always have water left over at the end, and that's using the sponge dripping wet out of the bucket

edit* here you can just see it in the corner

[​IMG]

10. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Well I missed the freebee but I did purchase a 64 oz of Lusso Autobathe. If the weather cooperates I will post up my experience and perception. Up to now I have been using Poorboy's Super Slick and Suds and before that Ultima Paint Guard Plus. I am hoping that the Lusso will make my LSP last longer and reduce as much marring as possible. It came very highly recommended to me. I purchased the 64 oz to reduce the cost per oz.

Have a good Tuerkey day everyone!

Jeff

11. PDJ3.2

PDJ3.2 Birth of a Detailer

I missed the freebie as well, but I did end up buying some after the feedback I got in this thread. I used it for the first time last week, and I do have to say that it is the best maintenance shampoo I've ever used. It is very concentrated and most importantly it's extremely slick. Because of its slickness, it just gives you a reassuring feeling while using it that it's not scratching anything. Smells terrific as well, which is always a plus.

12. domino

whats the 64oz packaging look like?

ive never seen it before

13. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Looks like a mini gallon.

14. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Continuing the theme of this thread thus far, Lusso Auto Bathe is great stuff and well worth the price of admission! Picked up a bottle from Phil back during the new year promotion and finally had a chance to wash my cars today. I think I've found my one true soap, ha! The rest of my soaps will now be set aside for washing my garage floor (epoxy coated). :) Lusso is great and will certainly be using it going forward!

15. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

i found that to enjoy Lusso you can't be stingy with the product... It is an amazing soap but if you don't add product there is no suds.. expensive it is but its good.

I prob won't buy it again since i find other soaps do the job and doesn't strip the wax off the car either .. eg. Adam's, DP, OPT, Autoglym .. the list goes on and on..

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i use pinnacle body work shampoo. adams is good and optimum too