Ioncoat Naviwax Dark - Group Buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by TWISTEDFRAME, Feb 10, 2011.

1. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

I see the seller is willing to mix and match both the Light and Dark. Any chance he'd be willing to offer a nice price on some tins of the Ultimate? After reading the reviews on the Dark, and after reading this: Naviwax Ultimate, I'd be interested to give it a try. Let me know if an alternative price can be offered for the Ultimate.

2. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

He would mix and max the light and dark since they are the same price. For the Ultimate he would want a minimum of 8 to get a better price.

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

put me down for a 2oz sample pot of the navi dark please. could you PM me with payment info?

4. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

added and pm'ed. Thanks

5. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Hey can you PM the payment info as well? I want the 2oz sample pot.

6. bairdwc

bairdwc Guest

Caterpillar Japan Ltd.
    3700, Tana
    Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa

7. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Not to hijack this thread. But can Naviwax be found anywhere OTC in Hong Kong? I have a friend there right now, and he could pick me up some if he could find it.

8. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Shit, add me in for 1 tub of Dark.

PM sent.

9. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

ty

you should tell him to check Mong Kok around the street where they sell lots of shoes, thats where the automotive stores are.

10. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Everyone that has wanted one has been added to the list, and all PM's have been responded to. I will be placing the order tomorrow, so if you want one please let me know either tonight or bright and early tomorrow morning. Also since this is bigger than I expected I have asked for the paypal money up front if possible. Thank you guys.

11. billyblooshoes

money paypal'd and PMd you with my address. thanks for the hook up. im actually excited to try this wax once the weather finally turns.

12. RefPerfection

Makes sense. I see you're ready to place the order tomorrow too. I suppose I'll see what eBay UK has to offer, unless someone else has a good source (Domino)?

13. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

I ordered some on DW last week (before this post popped up) and it arrived yesterday. I just got samples of the three waxes:

[​IMG]

14. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Ok guys, I just placed the order, sorry to those who missed out. I picked up the slack for the extra 2 pots that we needed to get to 15 for the best price. I will be selling them, but not at the group buy price since I had to put my money up for them. Everyone who has already paid me, thank you. For those who haven't please do your best to get the fund to me as soon as possible. I sent a pm to everyone on the list with my paypal information. If for some reason you didn't get it, or lost it just send me a message and I will get you the proper information.

These will take about a week or so to ship to me. From there I will get them out the same day to everyone who has paid. I will notify each person individually that theirs has shipped. They will be going out via USPS, so I don't know if there is a tracking number available, but I will find out. Thank you all again for making this a successful group buy. If anyone is interested in the future for doing a group buy for the Ion Coat ultimate wax please let me know and I will see what I can do.

-Dave

15. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

Congrats to those that got in on this.

Naviwax Ion Coat is definitely on my G.O.A.T list of lsp's haha.

I didn't get in on this group buy but would def be interested in the future if one is done for Ion Coat Ultimate! Hard to imagine if it is much better than the standard ( i have Dark)

16. billyblooshoes

awesome thanks for the update. looking forward to trying this out.

17. RefPerfection

If it generates enough interest, I'd be in. I just heard back today from naviwax on eBay UK, and he said he could ship it to the US for £10. He's selling the wax on eBay for £44.99. I also asked if there has been any progress with the US rep to carry the wax, but his only reply was that they're, "still in talks with him".

18. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Ditto!

19. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Working with the guy now on prices for the Ultimate, I'll start a thread when I hear back. Thanks again guys.

20. Rickrack

Rickrack DB Pro Supporter

This is definitely a great wax. I bought the "dark", but have used it on both light and dark colors with awesome results.

Definitely a good wax for the price...

Reminds me a little of Collinite 915, but looks better in my opinion.

Time will tell how long it lasts for...

Here's a few pics of a couple cars I used it on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]