Inventory clearance : Prima to Swissvax to Defelsko 200b gauge etc!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by frankiman, Oct 5, 2014.

1. bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

2. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

replied! Willing to make a deal and throw all my waxes + some RG pre-wax cleanse and wax applicator for 1000$ shipped.

3. frankiman

sales is still going on. best way to get me back is my email : info at waxxon dot com

4. frankiman

Happy new year ! Let's move some stuff after all this turkey :)

5. frankiman

Here's a list of all waxes I would like to sell as a lot. Make me an offer by email ( info@waxxon.com) or PM.

[SIZE=11pt]- 80-85% Definitive Wax Club edition ( very nice wax, its very similar to their top dog Number 1 I had before) with certificate
    - New never used DP ginger bread wax limited ed signed by Max
    - 55-60% SW CR with ''cracked outer lid'' + free spare SW jar non cracked with 2 pouch
    - Shipped with insurance
    - RG pre-wax cleanser ( i got lite, normal and pro, just like the swissvax are)
    - wax applicators
    - I will give you all of my remaining RG sample pot (10-15x in total of 4x4, 42, and 55) + 4x RG wood wax (nice cherry smell, remind me of number one from def. wax and you can use it on paint too! forget that its made for wood lol)
    - Delaminated SW mystery transparent box
    - Wolfgang with certificate wood box
    - 80% chemical guys celeste dettaglio v2
    - 15ml ultra-rare ( only saw 2 website selling it) chemical guys kore light edition
    - 15ml chemical guys orange ( the one they sell for 300$ish)
    - dodo juice wooden iroki container ( wax is empty, need a refill)
    - dodo juice pre-wax cleanse lite
    - Few Victoria Wax Chaos/mayhem 3oz jar
    - victoria wax pre wax cleaner ( I thought I had a remaining zymol cleanser but cant seems to find it)
    - I also have a very special wax that I keep for myself but wouldn't mind sampling a few oz so you can try it out, you might end up buying a jar of the retail version haha ( its called Special Reserve, I used it on the duo of Bugatti Veyron I detailed back then! nice smell + its 76% carnauba by volume, only 5 jar of this wax is in circulation. it's from Raceglaze) I have about 6 oz left. let me know if you want some.
    - I have a 40ish% full Swissvax Crystal Rock in the new style jar with certificate.
    - last but not least, I have a third jar of SW CR with about 75% full but the wax ''melted'' its now in a pudding form, but smell and perform the same, just its not in a solid form ( it similar to a zymol vintage wax that was left 1 hour in the driveway before waxing)
    [/SIZE]

6. frankiman

I was asked how much I would like for that.. well here it is, 1100$ I will include some freebies also!

Think about it, your getting 3 jar of Swissvax Crystal Rock for a total of approx. 1.5 jars (a full jar sell for 1600$) so your getting half a jar more + all the other wax including some very sweet and rare/exclusive/pricey sample for 500$ less than the cost of a retail jar. I believe its quite fair !!

7. frankiman

bump will do it for 1000$ SHIPPED!! Man.. this is getting real cheap now loL!

8. frankiman

Sold the Celeste dettaglio to a local friend.. everything else is up for grab.. or make offer on separate lot.