Introducing'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax'

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detailersdomain, Feb 8, 2008.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

no prob!

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Where in the US and when?

3. Tampa-Brian

Tampa-Brian Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just let us know when you plan on being in what part of the country, if you wanted to make a trip with my partner and I, we should be able to make a killing with your cameo appearance, of course you will gain exposure too:woo:

If you're going to be in Florida next month, I believe Todd has an Enzo and a few classic Ferrari's on the docket, this trip is going to be nice too, I'm looking forward to the Carrera GT mostly.

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Although I may never be able to justify the $$ for some of Paul's wax I am truely glad to see it happen. Most people have no idea that any wax other than what can be purchased at Wal Mart even exists. As products like this gain noteriety it helps out all detailers. When you tell someone there is one wax in that price range ie Solaris they think its just a gimmick but when you have multiple waxes at that range it gives creedance to the price people pay for a great detail.

Paul I hope your tour of the US goes well and hope it is marketed to the hilt! The more exposure you get here in the US the more it gives justification to what the rest of us do! Good luck with your endeavors and especially here in the US!

5. VehicleDetail

VehicleDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

well butter my arse!

A thread about Paul which hasnt turned sour! I dont understand why people get so jealous and can't just be pleased for him.

oh and hello from North Wales UK!

Phil H

6. howareb

howareb Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I will go check it out Thomas, because I think that it is just dumb. It should be some good entertainment. There are many people with personal issues and I think that cell phones (EMF radiation) and caffeine are to blame. Hey while I am on the phone can you get me another cup of Starbucks. :D. Thanks.

Paul keep us updated on the US trip.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

:lol2::lol2:

Welcome VD!!!

8. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

It turned OT and way too ugly and the whole thread was deleted last Saturday am.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

10. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

:woot::woot: Hello Phil! I see A20Lee on here as well! welcome to the happy forum! :elefant::yippie:

11. VehicleDetail

12. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

13. VehicleDetail

alright r kid! :)

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Wicked!!!

Small world

15. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

The post on DW is a whole evening of fun reading :lol2::lol2:

16. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

You should of seen the 6 pages or so that got deleted, it got closed twice in the end... very strange....

17. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Ok - At one point I was going back to the thread and received the message. Didn't think it would be reopened.

Paul - what does it feel like getting all this attention? Did you think that the wax was going to create THIS MUCH talk? In any case, good for you. Also did you go to awisswax or did they approach you?

18. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for reply, Paul. I was watching your video over and over again, and it keeps replaying in my mind. Also, wanted to ask you a question, how different are 3M polishes from Menzerna? I never seen you using Menzerna.

TIA.

19. howareb

howareb Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Well I can be blamed for the thread on Autopia. The good thing is that neither a moderator or I had to close it yet. I like have the lock power when you open a thread, because if it starts getting out of hand you as the creator can just lock it. What power!!!
    The thread on Autopia is staying rather mild although I do not like the different twists and turns that it has taken. However no one has gone off the deep end yet, just Autopians debating their views. Noting like this thread.

This thread is a pleasure.

20. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Paul going on a U.S. and Canada tour? wow :D