Introducing'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax'

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detailersdomain, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

I totally agree, I'm really pleased to see that members have maintaned a certain level of respect very gladd to see this :worship: :worship:

:whistle: maybe.....mmmm...just need to find a way to explain it to the wife :idea: :idea: you know what they say though it's easier to act for forgiveness rather then ask for permision :lala: :lala: :lala:

2. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

i will say this we are deff open to alot of things on this board autopia is getting ugly.

reminds me how i was talking to a kid i work with that i pay 100-275 for jeans....i know some people think it is crazy but i dont

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i would like to know why is swissvax charging so much money for these waxes? is carnuba that rare?

4. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

u could ask the same thing to zymol :worship:

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

for the most part jeans are expensive now.

6. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

werd. express is at least 80

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

$80? That's not worth it! I can get my pants at big lots for $10.. what are your $80 pants made out of - GOLD? How can you justify spending $80 on a pair of pants while people are starving out there. You should be ashamed at yourself for promoting such practices..

HA HA, ok I am done.. just thought it would be fun to act like some of the naysayers for a second!!

8. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Get the wax delivered to the DB detailfest in july, and I will DEFINITLY be there. Thats a promise :applause2:

9. howareb

howareb Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Things on Autopia always get ugly when Paul D's name is brought up. My take is, it is not marketed for everyone. Why is that so hard for people to accept?

10. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

11. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

really? well let me know, i can help find hotels and what not... ohh and pick you up from the airport if you need it

12. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

You do realize though, if you buy this wax, you'll then have to buy the 'nice car' we've talked about to put it on....and that means you'll then have to buy that other rather large purchase for your wife:lol2: You're on a slippery slope, my friend; and I'm TOATALLY ok with it

13. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Thanks Brian! Hope your well mate.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

14. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

You should have seen the thread on detailing world - people were ready to actually fist fight!

Makes you wonder about humanity.

Over nothing but a new car wax.

Paul - are you coming to Canada or US or both?

15. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Both!

16. Calgarydetail

paul, we want details.. when and where? im assuming calgary is on the list :yippie:

17. Calgarydetail

tom im goig to move you post to its own thread, i think there are many people here who can help out...

18. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Who is Tom? And what thread?

19. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

T.R.H.LAND is tom

20. Calgarydetail

tom asked paul a question about silicones in waxes. I decided to start a new thread becasue there are many members with great information.. paul and others wil chime in. i felt that havin it as part of this thread it might be missed by some (after all there are lots of posts to read through).. I want to make sure we get as much info as possible.

The more information we have the better decsions we can make, im trying to allow as much info as possible on silicones in waxes......