Introducing'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax'

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detailersdomain, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

:shead: Paul I think I saw a "Halo" in that last pic you posted. :yikes:

:p:

Just kidding, huge admirer of your work, pics are incredible as usual. Congrats on the achievement and looking forward to trying out your wax. Let us know when you have an update on your US visit...ROAD TRIP.

2. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Pooter - where are you in Fairfax?

3. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

any ETA of this wax?

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

1-2 months. we all have put the request in and no answers yet.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I wonder why he changed his name? We all know who he is...

:shead:

6. Pooter

You have PM tdekany

7. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on all week!

Here's a few pics of a Ferrari I detailed this week...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kind Regards
    Paul.

8. vxrmarc

vxrmarc Two Bucket System Washer

Well i for one cant wait to start using this even though i have been lucky enough to have been playinh with it for a while now.....I must amit i find the wax so very easy to use and the results far outclass any waxes i have ever used so much that the chemists must have really done their homework on this one which is probably why the developement has taken so long.......I think i like Pauls new wax so much is simply because its a good all round package and gives the depth that i really look for in a wax now and it beats all other waxes for this......Some of my details i have done over the last 6 months have actually had the wax on although i have fibbed due to not wanting to let the cat out of the bag and also because i didnt want a thousand questions about it but i know for a fact that the guys who have had it on their cars have been blown away with it and it also tells me that the durability is there as they have no idea it is on their car hence i never told them...Call it a placebo as you may but its the only way i feel to get a true opinion without bias....

Id just better be the first official owner of a new pot Mr Dalton when officially press released...:deadhorse:

9. LanceM

cant wait to get my hands on this wax

10. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

wicked picsk and info, thanks for posting

11. Pooter

So quick question here, it seems to me that evryone in the UK drives $200K cars and up. If this is true I need to move...lol Gr8 pic Paul (as usual), thnks for sharing.

12. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

Ive noticed this too!! well.. I guess when you have 60million people in an area 1/2 the size of Alberta, (entire areas of UK...incl. Scotland and Ireland!! ) you see ALOT of nice cars... Now ..of only Petrol was a decent price and they did away with the bloody congestion tax,...

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice pictures Paul and a gorgeous vehicle too :druling: Thank you for sharing with us.

Not if I get mine first :whistle: :whistle:....lol..:peace:

14. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

If you don't want to move to the UK, move to Calgary and work with me! hahaa Nica might fill in as to what cars I work on there - he nearly messed his pants yesterday when he swung by!

I'd love to get my hands on this stuff as well!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh I agree, exoticGuy works for one of the best exotic dealerships here in town and the vehicle I saw yesterday was just mind blowing...I was like this :worship: :worship: It's my dream vehicle, the famous Ferrari Enzo wow the engine on it was mind blowing the shape, curves oh man well hard to describe I was just humbled by it's beauty.

Oh but if you move here you got to wait in line to get in with exoticGuy becuase I met him first :hmph: lol.

16. Shea Luxury

Shea Luxury Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great pics. Ohhhhh....MAN! Can't wait. When is this wax coming? :applause2:

17. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

seriously, i just dunno whats all the fuss about this wax?
    its basically gonna be a re-labled divine (just that you get only one pot instead of two) which has been out on the market for years...but anyways..its all in the marketing

just my 2 cents

cheers

mac

18. LanceM

is it? Do you have any proof that its the same formula?

19. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

:thud: If you don't have anything constructive or nice to say...please don't. :shakehead:

20. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Would this be the first "anti-spam spam"?