Introducing'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax'

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detailersdomain, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Shea Luxury

Shea Luxury Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sorry. PD's Crystal Rock Wax is 76%. Not 72%. :worship:

Wouldn't let me edit my previous post. :booboo:

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea it does that from time to time :shakehead: not sure why though? :shrug:

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

If you use the "go advanced" funtion while editing it works..

4. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

sorry, but your carnauba details are not quite right: swissvax divine is not 60%. every divine is between 74% and 78% - it just depends what you want as this is the main advantage of divine in comparison to Zymöl Royal for instance: Divine is specifically mixed for certain types of paint (german paints for example) - thats the idea!
    my divine recipe has a content of 78% carnauba and is also fully customized to my preferences (like PD's wax) and it took almost 2 months to develop.

cheers

mac

5. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hahaha, thanks Supercharged! You wait to you all see the new gallery I am building, thats in High def! :)

6. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

Paul please answer my question.

thank you

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

paul ive sent u p/ms with no response

8. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I agree with your statement Mac :thumb:

9. wonderdetail

wonderdetail Virgin Detailer

nuba content, in my opinion, needs to have less weight than it currently does. it's not the carnauba that makes the wax necessarily, it's the other ingredients mixed in with it. Also, generally, nuba content is by volume, so it's the %age compared to the other ingredients, not what the wax actually contains. That's across the board though, so doesn't make PD's nuba content claims have any less validity. if you were to totally strip it down, high end zymol, swissvax, PD's rock etc actually contain about 40% carnauba.

To me, personally, I look at finish and durability. If they are both good, I'll throw money at the product, as at the end of the day, for me, it's a business investment, not a personal gift to myself. Paul's wax does look stunning, and I have no doubt it will be backed up by durability. With this in mind, from an investment point of view, it's worth my while. Ultimately, £500 is one days work (give or take.)

10. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Sorry for the delay, you both have pm's.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

11. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Paul, please answer my question too about a small sample to try???? Please??????

PS: Just kidding of course. (There are more important people out there that can spread the word for you by trying your product.)

12. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Swissvax have blended me a wax to my exact spec using both their expertise and my in-depth knowledge and application experience. This wax has evolved to create a shine, durability and beading that satisfies my requirements 100%.

The Proof is in the pudding!!!

13. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Please refer to Swissvax Switzerland for the possible supply of any product!

14. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

Ah yes the famous Paul Dalton, congratulations on your accomplishment Mr. Dalton. Your quite the celebrity, Nica (Carlos) speaks extremely highly of you and even though I'm not as involved as Carlos when it comes to detailing, he has shared plenty of you.

Wish you all the best Mr. Dalton and Nica informed me that you might be coming down to Canada if that is the case, Nica and I look forward on meeting you.

15. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

I was just kidding Paul. (Hungarian humor)

I hope I didin't upset you. :)

16. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

No of course not!! :)

17. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Yes hopefully! Will be good to meet you both too. Always wanted to go to Canada.

18. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

How about coming to HAWAII !!!!! :worship:

19. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

paul, pm us whenever you're here in the US...new york maybe..hehehe.. i wonder if you've been here..?? a lot of rich people in NY..though never heard that they're really into taking care of their car...hehehe.. well, CONGRATULATIONS Paul!!! hopefully we can try your products soon:worship:

20. Epoch

Epoch Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Swissvax UK are coming back to me, you could also try them