Interior detailing?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by sal329, Jul 8, 2008.

1. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Ok well I have been reading a few different places and I have found lots of people using Woolite, Folex, Zep traffic and Biokleen traffic cleaner. What do you use for carpets and cloth seats?
    I was thinking of using Zep Traffic (as I can find that and no luck finding Biokleen) spray they entire carpet, use a brush to aggitate, then wipe with a terry towel. Use Folex on stubborn stains and only use the terry towel to blot. Then use my (well fiances) Bissel carpet cleaner on rinse with a brush to extract? Am I goin in the right direction?

2. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Sounds great to me! the LGM is excellent IMO

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

It depends on what kind of approach you want to go with. There are actually a few ways to go about cleaning the interior but here are the two most common:

1. Pre-spot tough stains, then mist entire area with APC or carpet cleaner. Agitate. Rinse. Extract.
    2. Pre-spot tought stains, mist entire area with APC or carpet cleaner. Steam and agitate with microfiber.

These are pretty rough guidelines to cleaning an interior and everyone has a slightly different way of doing it. Good luck!

4. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Pre spot with different products, sometimes AM 777, or a spot remover, then I mist and scrub with either 303 cleaner or AM carpet and upolstry shampoo, agitate, let sit, then I extract