If you could only have two

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Duratys, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

So as to not hyjack Wolfpackers review of the Flex further than I allready have, Im starting this thread for opinions and personal preference on DA tools.

If you could only have two tools OTHER than a rotary what would they be and why.

Ive always applied polish and wax by hand and lets say Im done with that.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

That's a good question Duratys, I too apply wax by hand but I should at least try to apply sealents via DA.

I'm not much of a DA user my self, I have a Cyclo but have only used it once or twice.

I know sneek and others here have much more experiance on the DA's and look forward to the feed back.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

hahaahahaha :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: :righton:

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

:rollinglaugh: Well then lets call this your worst nightmare. :devil: You can only have two. What are they???

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

polish with mashine, apply waxes/sealants by hand. I simply don't use hard to apply/remove waxes/sealants.

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

UDM and Flex for me :p. Even though I have never used the Flex it looks like a really good machine and WOlfpacker made a tempting review, TOO tempting!