I'd like to put a Detailing Bliss meet in Calgary

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Nica, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Wooohooo, hurry up then! :) :mounty:

2. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

well, i want to meet paul too...hey paul, is it true you open a detailing class/demo for public?

3. Nica

Nica Banned

No worries, like I said I'm always detailing in my garage so just phone me and you can swing by any time, my garage is always open :peace:

If things go well it will be soon, I can't wait :woo:

4. zeadlots

zeadlots Virgin Detailer

I have had positive interest in a HOW TO detailing meet on the G35 forums in the Canada section for some time. I've been trying to work something out for our members but I have yet to come across someone willing to give a few hours of their time to show some detailing noobs how to get it done.

I would be most interested to talk to you about doing something like this in Calgary. I should be able to rally quite a few Infiniti owners for something like that!

I have sent you an email about my particular case with detailing woe's with my car, but in reading this thread it's probably a better idea for me to just call you. I'll wait for a little while and see if you reply then I'll probably just call you.

I joined this forum for the purpose of posting this so the best way to get a hold of me is to send me a PM or email. I have my profile set to email me.

Thanks!! :shrug:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Got your email, I've replied and regrettably today didn't work out but give me a call and we can work something out that works for both of us and I'd be more then happy to share what I've learned so far :peace:

6. zeadlots

zeadlots Virgin Detailer

Tentative Calgary detail meet for August 29th. Location and time information to follow hopefully!!??
    :support:

7. zeadlots

zeadlots Virgin Detailer

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Ah that's what you were talking about, well the date is fine with me. Just give me more details and will go from there. I've replied to your PM and sorry for not replying to your email...been a bit distracted with work and the forum :sorry:

9. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Don't forget pictures :picture: of everyone and everything there!