I wish all websites were so easy to shop on

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by krshultz, Aug 30, 2008.

1. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

We all know Phil rocks some serious customer service. I just placed a small order (6099) and something else dawned on me. His storefront is awesome.

Everything is well laid-out and easy to find. Stuff is always in the categories you expect it to be. You can see products without being overwhelmed with impossibly large images - it even works on my iPhone. There isn't any unnecessary flash nonsense on it. It's "snappy" too - super responsive and fast to respond to user requests.

As a software engineer, I notice these things. It's a pleasure to use that site Phil. I really like it a lot!

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

As a aeronautical engineer, I noticed those things as well. LOL just messing good having Engineers on the board. Phil does a great job!

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Yes,I was so happy that ASPHALT ROCKET told me about DD. I forgot to enter the code for my discount. The price was so inexspensive allready I felt like I got a discount. Order#6050 This was my first order and glad to here that he is a top notch guy!!!I will be looking to DD in the future for more support...:thumb: