I want that log

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by wagonproject, Apr 19, 2009.

  1. wagonproject

    wagonproject Jedi Nuba

    From another forum...

    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]

    I think that's a little to much tongue weight.
     
  2. Nica

    Nica Banned

    Ouch, that truck got the worst of that one :shakehead: :shakehead:
     
  3. michakaveli

    michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

    That frame has seen better days. Time for a new truck :goodn:
     
  4. supercharged

    supercharged DB Forum Supporter

    that's a lot of fire wood!!!
     
  5. pektel

    pektel DB Forum Supporter

    Wow, complete dumbasses loading that tree. Why wasn't it set over the axles on the trailer? I get that the forks would've been an issue, but come on... And with a regular 1/2 ton Z71? They were asking for trouble.

    Nonetheless, funny pictures :lol:
     
  6. wagonproject

    wagonproject Jedi Nuba

    The owner of the truck said he did not want it over the axles, it might f-up his fenders with the forks

    It still wouldn't have been pretty, would have bent the axles and more.
     
  7. pektel

    pektel DB Forum Supporter

    Oh man, that's funny.

    I wonder what on of those weighs. Wet oak? Can't be light, that's for damn sure.
     
  8. edwinbong

    edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

    wow thats crazy
     

Share This Page