I need your prayers guys.......

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by trhland, Jun 14, 2010.

1. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Tom we will keep you and your family in prayer for sure. When both my kids were born all I prayed was they be healthy.

2. lgixxer

lgixxer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I hope everything goes well. Be praying for u.

3. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

My prayers are with you and your family.

4. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

My family and I will be praying for u and ur family

5. cnut

cnut Guest

I'll definitely send a prayer up for your family. Hopefully it's nothing or but will pray that all will be well.

6. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

You never know how things can turn out, don't get your hopes down on something that is difficult to interpret and definately not conclusive. I will put in a prayer for you guys, good luck with everything.

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Tom my prayers go out to all of you.

8. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i hope everything turns out good for you. when my wife was pregnant with my daughter, she had all kinds of things the dr said might be something, might not. best thing is to just hope for the best.

side note about dr visits and ultra sounds. i was misdiagnosed with acid reflux after 3 ultra sounds, 1 mri and a scope. turns out the stones in my gall bladder were so hidden the only thing that found them was surgery. 3 days before it would have exploded and gave me septic poisoning according to my dr. my point... you cant be 100% until the baby(twins) are born. it is probably nothing but dr need to cover their asses

9. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i hope everything turns out good for you. when my wife was pregnant with my daughter, she had all kinds of things the dr said might be something, might not. best thing is to just hope for the best.

side note about dr visits and ultra sounds. i was misdiagnosed with acid reflux after 3 ultra sounds, 1 mri and a scope. turns out the stones in my gall bladder were so hidden the only thing that found them was surgery. 3 days before it would have exploded and gave me septic poisoning according to my dr. my point... you cant be 100% until the baby(twins) are born. it is probably nothing but dr need to cover their asses

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Tom, I sure hope everything turns out fine for you and your family. I guess that day of R and R came at a good time. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

11. richy

richy Guest

Tom..my prayers are with you and your wife and twins. I will pray to Saint Pio for you. He is a remarkable saint in the Catholic Church. He touched many lives when he was alive and I believe he still does so.

12. pushtiulk

pushtiulk Guest

good luck

13. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I hope and will pray for both you and your wife that you'll have healthy happy children

14. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

My prayers are with you and your family. Hope everything will be fine on this coming test.

Stay strong & positive

15. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Our prayers go out to you on the birth of healthy babies!

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ive read all these posts and i thank allof you!!!! we should have the results friday ..and if theres abnormalitys in the babies then thats something myself and my wife will have to decide whats best.. but for now were keeping our hopes up thats theres nothing...

17. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Stay positive !! I will definitely have you guys in my prayers.

18. Denalio

Denalio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Water in the kidneys or "Hydronephrosis" ( swelling of the renal pelvis and/or ureter) is one of the most common diagnosis in fetal unltrasound findings. The fluid levels vary at different stages of developemnt. Some stages of the developement can produce quite a bit of urine that will make the ultrasound look abnormal. Most of the amniotic fluid that the baby "swims" in is urine. I am sure your physician has scheduled follow up procedures to look at the kidney again. Given that you are having twins anomolies tend to increase. Try and not to worry, like I said this is quite common. Hang in there:thumb:

19. goldyhan23

goldyhan23 Virgin Detailer

best of luck tom. Hope everything works out ok

20. Streetlife

Streetlife Birth of a Detailer

My prayers are with you, and your family Tom. Just keep your head up.