I hate the new format...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by agentf1, Feb 10, 2011.

1. TWISTER

TWISTER Web Guy

Any better?

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I just wanna thank the DB team for listening, I have no complain so far. keep up the good work!

3. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

we are still tweaking away.
    the message link above now is highlighted when you roll over it.

4. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Really am starting to love it now that i have played around with the new features...Thanks Phil

5. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

I like the like a post feature.

The important part is all the elements are here still. It may be in different spots, but it's all here (and more).

Thanks!

6. richy

richy Guest

Like any change, it will take some getting used to. I was a fan of the dark background but I understand not everyone likes it. Hopefully these changes will keep these bastard spammers out of here.

7. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

spam should be reduced you now have to answer 3 questions before you can register.

8. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Looks WAY better now that the sidebar is reduced and the tabs are wider.

Thanks Phil.

Keep up the hard work!

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

phil you do what ever is more cost affective for you . fancy sites are cool. but cool doesnt make u more money..

10. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

I wish there was more contrast than the gray backgrounds with black text in reply boxes. The only other item is that the "View First Unread" has moved (like Autopia) so have to hunt a second longer. I also liked the darker scheme. It was easier on the eyes.

Has the avatar size changed?

11. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Wasn't a huge fan at first but that's how I always am, give me a bit of time to get used to it and I'll be fine :)

I've only had one real problem with the new set-up and maybe it's been fixed, but I had difficulty with the search feature. I was looking for a topic I started over a month ago, so I searched for my username (in the username box of the search feature) and all I got was the most recent topic I had started, but nothing past that. Maybe I was doing something wrong though, that is a very real possibility too.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

WOW, I have been using tapatalk for the past day so I was not able to see the layout work that has been done sinch launch...

It looks MUCH better, the black backround really ties everything together...

Good work Phil & Co!

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

starting to look really good now, new logo is the tits, like the wider profile (fills more of the screen)...all in all vdry happy.

14. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Lovin the new logo...Great work Phil !!!!

15. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Definitley looking Better now !!!!!!!!

16. richy

richy Guest

Is there a way to increase the font size for the whole forum. It seems pretty small to me. I would like to be able to increase it but that is not listed under general settings

17. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

working on it our webmaster has the flu so it may take a while longer.

18. richy

richy Guest

Thanks Phil...there's a few of us old dinosaurs that would appreciate that.

19. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Not really sure how I feel about the new format/layout, as I have not really been on much at all for a while.

Need to feel it out a bit more over time.

I do love the new logo,and it should be put on shirts (hint hint Phil)!!

20. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

on the old format there was a box on the side that would tell me which friends from my list were logged into db.

is that on here somewhere, and if not can that feature be brought back?