I hate living in Canada

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by sneek, Jan 27, 2008.

1. richy

richy Guest

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

3. richy

richy Guest

When you coming down..that's only an hour away..we should try to hook up.

4. Calgarydetail

i will be there to go to meadowbrook in aug. for sure... my firend should be showing is 33 rolls. (assuming they let him in, its though to show a car there).. i might got for reading week (feb 18 -feb23 or something like that) to get the 55 t-bird shipped home.. its either chatham or palm springs for reading week.. still have to decide.. but next time im there i will let you know for sure

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooooh, ooooh bring me...bring me...bring me..:yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie: well at least take a good camera :shakehead: becuase this time I want lots and lots of pictures of his vehicles :worship: :worship:

6. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

7. Calgarydetail

8. Nica

Nica Banned

9. Calgarydetail

haha, i will see if i can dig up the rm pics.. not sure i can but i will try... and tag along.. i dunno...

ohh and i cannot find the pic but at meadowbrook I got to see a buggati Royal (yes the one zymol royal is named after) man that was a HUGE sucker

10. Nica

Nica Banned

You know what I just realized man we so hijacked this thread :shakehead: man where are the mods I tell ya :shakehead:

11. Calgarydetail

ohh well... i think everyone wil agree this thread made a good turn... from talk of cold to talk of classic cars.. some being legands..... good luck finding another royal.. there are only 7, they wwhere all made for the royal family, none made it.. they all ended up in pricate collections... ut they dont come out often..

12. Nica

Nica Banned

You better not put any of that Vitnage stuff on it...you need to put some royal stuff on it :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

13. Calgarydetail

If i ever get a chance to detail one I will buy Royal for it... i dont know anyone who owns one.. i just saw it behind the rope... one day ill own one :D

14. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I used to live in Japan and it would have snowy winters, but I enjoyed it because I was a kid. I wonder if I would enjoy it now though...

15. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Make ya a deal............. Next winter we trade houses :yippie:

16. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Nope! Missouri here.

17. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

You just had to rub it in, didn't ya?

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

China got hit with some wicked weather!!

19. Nica

Nica Banned

I know, I know shame on me :shakehead: but man that's all we got, temperatures right now are really bad :cold: :cold: :cold:

20. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

It just dropped 50 F in 2 hours. Went from 73f to 23f.
    Good old St. Louis. Gotta luv it!(or move to Southern Florida)