I hate living in Canada

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by sneek, Jan 27, 2008.

1. rucdn

rucdn Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sounds like a great idea....time and place??? :woot:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

not sure yet, have to check what time im free sat... but chances ae we will go to chinook.. thats what we normaly do...

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet...this weekend works for me...who's up for it...oooh well I can only make it after my little girls confirmation class thingy :confused: any who Saturday or Sunday works for me...as for getting a vehicle...oooh I forgot to e-mail someone :wall: I'll e-mail tomorrow to see if I can get the vehicle...besides who's going to pass up an opportunity to get a free detail :thumb:

Okay hang on are we getting together for a detail or for coffeee...I vote for detail but that's just me :whistle: me no likey the coffee thing...but I do like hotchocolate :thumb:

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I am probably up for a meet. haha Preferably not something too too far. I have midterms soon!

5. Calgarydetail

well we can do either... im sure i can get a car to do if you cannot... i have a big family lol.... but we will work it out closer to the weekend..ohh and let me knw about that call

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

BOOO

You guys forget that we can do BOTH. Cars and Coffee Calgary! We can just do a Tims run before hand.

7. Calgarydetail

tims sucks... we need real coffee (ok im an sooo guilty of spending way to much time in tims but there is better, and no starbucks is not better , half the crap they serve isnt even coffee its crap in a glass... but cup for a large chain is second cup.. best cup in town is the little coffee shop in bonavista)

ohhh i know I can roast some beans an dbring them,,,, im going to dream of coffee now :D

8. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The coffee in Seattle Starbucks #1 is excellent! I think that it was called Pikes Place blend. Pretty good stuff. Tims is always a good sub in. It isn't great, I agree, but it is simple and fast....and it give me my "fix".

The Coffee Bean also has a Nicaraguan coffee that is great too. I think it is only $4 too.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..you guys and coffee :shakehead: okay so someone will bring the coffee and bagels or muffins but or what ever..I just want to polish...polish...polish :woo: that and shoot the breeze with other fellow, local detailers.

so who's up for this weekend? Between Calgary and I, I'm sure we will have at least one vehicle :thumb:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Really, reall Nicaraguan coffee beans...mmmmm....:thinking: my wife dosen't like the coffee that Canada offers and I have to bring coffee from back home at least 3 or 4 times per year...so I'll need to take my wife there and have her check out the place :applause2:

11. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

We can use a certain bay I know of in the N.E......just a thought :D

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Its the good stuff. I will see if I can get it for you guys. They sell it at the university.

13. Calgarydetail

well i just ordered 5 pounds of nicaraguan coffee... it was cheap.. i think 28bucks for 5lbls... the only thing is shipping wax expensive at 33 bucks... however they said they would send me an e-mail with the true shippin cost... so imnot worried.. anywho.. when it comes, if all goes well I have some with your wifes name on it... she can let me know how real it is

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup, I know the owner will come through for us :chest:

Deal :thumb: I look forward to it :applause2:

15. rucdn

rucdn Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sounds cool. I'll need directions or an address for my GPS.

16. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

17. Calgarydetail

ok istarted a new thread about saturday.... its the only day i can make it.. sunday is the superbowl.... so yeah..check out the thread for more details..

18. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

It may be cold there but the Canadians have access to the best detailing clay on earth! Guess that's not much consolation though.

19. Calgarydetail

that is very true....

ohh i hae a question for you,... ths may sound wierd... but are you from black diamond, alberta?

just wondering becasuse of the name

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh no, I'll take it as consolation...just look at the piramids we have of clay here:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jus look at how much fun kids have with the Ricardo clay bars:
    [​IMG]

hahaha I love that clip :applause2: :applause2: