I am going to get her done! (PICS)

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Tonya, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Anything for you :thumb: Is this what you wanted?
    [

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

That was what I wanted :D I most say it looks GOOD!! Just look at that reflections! Your co-worker will be amazed!! Love it Tonya. Have nothing more to say.

3. Tonya

Thanks!
    Yep I have one:headbang: but I still sat on the garage floor to do the very bottom section. :shrug: I think a creeper would help. At least it would be padded :giggle:

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Well Tonya...Congrats..it came out great....really looks great...paint has a nice gloss..wheels lokk good...A+ all around...this should be entered in the contest...its a winner...

Al

5. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

WOW That's a re-birth!!!!!!!:yikes:

6. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great job Tonya, it came out awesome! you got to enter it in the contest!:thumb:

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

NICE you got the wheels:thumb:. you should show the true b4's & afters starting from last weekend .....

8. RTexasF

RTexasF Birth of a Detailer

I had been wondering how this was coming along. Tonya you have performed a miracle with that Buick!!! The whole car looks amazing but I keep going back to the wheels, WOW! DG 501 cleaned those up? Any special steps involved?

I hope your friend doesn't turn it back into a bio hazard again.

9. Tonya

Thanks so much AL! I appreciate the A+ I have tired to be a good student. :graduation: I have learn a lot from everyone. But I especially appreciate a few of you that have taken me under your wing when I first got started. I wanted to put everything I have learned to the test. I am pleased with the results :thumb:
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    Thanks! I will soon and start a new thread.
    Thanks! I could not have done it without learning from all of you! Yep the wheels turned out great DG 501 did the last trick. NO special steps. I used a stiff brush and DG 501. The brush is totaled. I actually tossed it. :giggle:

10. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

OMG girl, what a turn around...Outstanding work....:applause:She looks brand new.....
    See :support::applause2:

11. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great work Tonya. I am sure your co-worker was blown away. Your efforts really show...:applause2:

12. Tonya

:applause2: Thanks Sparkie
    Yes he was blown away. He is even going to replace his calipers this weekend :thumb:

13. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Tonya...its not the calipers doing the dusting..its the pads..tell him get ceramic pads...I use Akebono pads....and no dust at all...about 75.00 a set...but worth it..better braking and cleaner wheels...lol

Al

14. Tonya

OK... Thanks!! I will let him know :thumb:

15. boogiejoe

boogiejoe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Very nice!

Bob Ross Buick? [​IMG]

16. Tonya

Yep it sure is!