HUGE Swissvax Zymol HIGH END Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by FMINUS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Sup Mike! If you're serious, sure Ill do that for you. lol

2. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

its called concorso in Aus

had my concorso for almost 5 years now, but id be buying something else off that list

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I wish! That wax has been on my radar ever since you started using it! But I have more important things I have to take care of.

How are you and the Fam? You're lil girl must be gettin big!

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Both Divines SOLD!

THey are getting HUGE Mike!

5. Earlyworm

Earlyworm Any Rag Vehicle Washer

pm sent.

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Smaragd SOLD

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Creme SOLD!

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

To quote a post from June 2010 from another forum:

"Last I heard, Zymol was going to come out with their own Pro line. You know, to compete with Swissvax's pro line as well ...you gota love a little competition, brings out the best in everyone Any who, I'm not too sure if HD Cleanse Professional has been brought back to the market but I do hope they do, it's a great product. As for where to purchase it, to be honest if you find it just purchase it, it's worth every penny

The difference between HD Cleanse Professional vs regular HD Cleanse. Well, this is just my opinion, but think of regular HD Cleanse as a paint cleaner. To prep the surface, however, HD Cleanse Professional packs a punch. Actually HD Cleanse Professional came from the old school car show...you know back in the good old day (so I'm told) when groups would get together with their vehicles and just glaze the vehicles and not apply any wax. Well HD Cleanse Professional is somewhat like that. After you've applied HD Cleanse Professional and you stand back you'll swear that you've just applied a coat of wax, but what it does is it adds depth, warmth and at the same time it preps the surface to receive the wax. In my opinion, I would say HD Cleanse Professional has fillers...like a glaze....but it's truly a pain to work with. I mean if you apply it and let it dry, it's a bear to remove. So the trick is to apply and quickly buff off, literally wipe on wipe off. One thing about HD Cleanse Professional is very picky with humidity, meaning the more humidity you have the better of you are. Billy (from Brazil) for example says he can apply HD Cleanse Professional via PC or rotary where me, in Canada, I can't apply it to an entire panel because it dries up instantly. Very, very picky just like the Zymol waxes.

I'm very interested should Zymol release their Pro line, I would love to obtain some. Zymol has come out with some bizarre things but at the same time, most of their products (in my opinion) are quite remarkable. I mean HD Cleanse Quarts Crystal is just plain wicked. It enhances gloss and it does this by the Quarts Crystals which are really fine diminishing abrasives but what your left is just truly impressive. This HD Cleanse Quarts Crystal is extremely rare, I spoke with a person from Singapore who owns cases of these old school products and he wouldn't budge on departing with any of the products. He's truly a die hard Zymol, he has every product old and new....I got my hands on a few bottles of HD Cleanse Quarts Crystal but I use it extremely sparingly. Stuff's precious...um...to me at least."

9. pektel

And a response from Zymol regarding availability on HD CLeanse Pro:

"Professional Products are only available to our Licensed Detailers. These products are not and will never be sold to any wholesale or retail consumer. They are exclusively for our Detailers who have the certifications and training to use the products properly. They a very concentrated and powerful solution. The HD-Cleanse that is available on our retail site is available anytime in 8.5 ounce or 16 ounce bottles."

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

sounds like it should work well with Vintage...

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Swissvax sold QUICK, no surprise there. Congrats to all the buyers!

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

at those prices I would have picked them all up.

13. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

HD Cleanse BOTH SOLD

14. pektel

You're welcome :D

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Everything is scheduled to ship out this Friday...

16. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Atlantique SOLD

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Pics updated

18. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Shipped out!

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

list updated