How's This Idea?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by slanguage, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

looks like record was at certain time so we would have to be loged in for couple hours and i guess it will record at max log in amount

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Alright, we are all set for this to happen tomorrow. I just got off the phone with the hosting company to insure the forum will not crash tomorrow, I've been reassured that the forum will not crash. However, depending on the number of members/guest logged/visiting don't be surprised if you see the forum slow down slightly. But I've made sure the forum does not crash, so I hope we can get the number to at least 500 the ideal number would be 1,000 but that's just me :whistle:

Look forward to breaking the record :peace:

3. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

Today is the day. since there is a significant time difference over here, i am gona to leave my com on to be part on this. =D

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

problem is that amount of ppl who actualy see this thread comparing to amount that we have . i dont know.
    plus take acount of amount of ppl who log in daily

id say about 400

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

good point mike, but if we keep this up at the top and get other people to post in this to keep it going and stayed logged in, we whould be good. especially since most of us are in canada and the US.

6. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Its 9:25am, 28 - 11 - 2009, i will keep signing until 5pm in Indonesia :)

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

We can do this!

8. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ill just turn my computer on in morning and leave my ipod signed in just in case somebody turns off my computer

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I'll leave one of my laptops on all day. Someone text me to remind me will you? LOL

10. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Today is the day, boys and girls.

Wake up, and let's smash this record!

11. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

wake up ... wake up ... there is not many ppl sign in lol ... haha

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

I left my touch on all night signed n

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

checked out member list. HALF of member never posted a single post

Nica. why you never clean inactive member list? whats the point of those member? are they on mailing list or something?

14. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

omg, i have already left my com on for 14 hours. Should have google beforehand to check the time difference :doh:

15. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I'm here. Where's the party?

16. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

looks like we are early for the party. im leaving computer on with guest and Touch as my username so im contributing 2 accounts lol

17. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

is there booze?

18. Nica

Nica Banned

I don't think it would be fair for me to delete/remove all the members who choose not to post. I can't force members to post, some members choose to join to simply see the forum and get all the features but other then that they may not want to post/share...like I said I can't force members to post.

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i guess it makes sence

can you sent out email to registered users and say to log in to verify their accounts so they wouldnt be deleted just so they would log in today? lol that will bump up log in count for sure :)

20. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

Hey DB a noob making 1st post via cell phone, out and bout w/fam.

fam. 2day will check back in later today :):giterdone: