How Long do Products Last?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by yyaman, Aug 26, 2010.

1. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

Since lately I have been obsessed and can't resist the urge to buying almost every product out there, I now have more products than I can use in a lifetime. So my question is, how much do products last in general, especially waxes and sealants?

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Sealants seem to have a 5 year (or so) lifespan according to some manufacturers/vendors I've asked. Waxes can last indefinitely though.

I keep ALL my detailing stuff inside, extreme cold or extreme heat ruin this stuff a whole lot faster.

3. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

That's good and bad. Good because the waxes I bought can last forever... bad because now I won't be worried about buying more waxes! :wicked:

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

You can always trade :thumb:

5. JPerrydore

JPerrydore Birth of a Detailer

That's good to know! I never even thought about that. I keep every thing I have in my garage which isn't heated or cooled. So in the summer it gets some what hot in there not too bad, but it gets damn cold in the winter. So, I may have to find myself a closet inside that I can put my stuff in. My girlfriend is gonna hate me! :catfight: