How can DetailersDomain.com improve for you all...

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Sep 26, 2009.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I know a few of those products use to be on our shelf, and due to no interest they are no longer sold here.

Windscreen
    Tire Foam
    Cockpit Classic
    Anit Frost

to name a few

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

If you special order it, would it just be for what I am interested in, or would it have to be more than that?

For example, if I wanted a 10L container of Windscreen Clear and a few cans of tire foam, could you order that?

I am not trying to be a PITA, but if I am, :sorry: It's just I like 1Z stuff a lot, and trying to narrow out some stuff and use a majority of there products if I can. Of course nothing will replace Menzerna/Meg's polishes, or the pads you sell either.

3. detailersdomain

well if you can do a full case of everything I'm sure I can make it happen.

4. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

I have been really happy with you, your service and your products. I kinda don't want you to get anything more or new products because I have spent enough money with you this past year! haha! I feel that my quality of work has increased immensly for your help and your great products. I have been detailing for a long time mostly from working in a body shop but never really ventured deep into the detailing world as much as I have this past year. I have been using 3M compounds and polish's along with thier pads and was never really happy with them. Your products just blow everything I have ever used away. My tool box at work is over flowing with my own personal detail products now and even out high school kid helper at work is getting into detailing and has a huge list of products he wants from you! I gave him the detailing bug haha.
    As fas as you improving, I don't see how you can get better than you already are! Your running a high end detail shop, sell many great products and you answer emails at 1 am in about 10 minutes! If anything I think you need to get some sleep!
    Ian

5. slanguage

6. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

maybe cutting the prices of swissvax in half, LOL jk I know they have a price protection thing. Maybe try getting US distribution of Rubbish Boys Original Edition wax.

Other than that I think your doing a good Job!

7. detailersdomain

thanks guys!

8. slanguage

could you get me prices on cases of:
    Tire Foam
    Polster-Schaum
    Cockpit Classic

and a price on the 10L of windscreen clear?

9. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

1Z metal polish

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

VOC wont let that be imported in the the US, but I talked to 1z USA and they are reformulating it and may be ready by sometime early next year. Sadly Glas Polish will not be reformulated, thus stuck up if you can if you like it.

11. detailersdomain

12. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

13. gio

gio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I want to buy some from detailers domain, but i am afraid of the shipping cost will cost a lot. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Can i suggest maybe for small items such 4 -6,5 inch pad or waxes can be sent using USPS int'l flat rate envelope?
    My friend give me reference to buy detailing products from you. He said your service is superb and the price is good.
    Thank you.

14. detailersdomain

gio we have usps available on our site for shipping internationally.

we also just signed a deal with FEDEX international and the brokers fees and taxes are already included.

take a look.

15. gio

gio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Oh great, thank you Phil. i will go to your website.

16. detailersdomain

17. BJsBuds

BJsBuds Guest

How about Scholl Concepts product line, and oh how I wish someone would come up with a smaller bp for the Flex DA.

18. detailersdomain

We have contacted Scholl a few times in the last 2 years and they have not really given a response. I'm going to guess they don't want to enter the US market right now or DD is not good enough to carry them.

19. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

How about carrying some 3M Ultrafine? :D

20. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Scholl Concepts is not ready for the US market yet, but they are working with it. Its alot of laws about chemicals etc, and they want to do everything after the book.