Hot Air Balloon

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Oct 22, 2008.

  1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

    Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

    A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and
    spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me,can
    you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't
    know where I am."

    The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately
    30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude
    and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

    "You must be an engineer," said the balloonist. "I am," replied the woman,
    "How did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me
    is, technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information,
    and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all.
    If anything, you've delayed my trip."

    The woman below responded "You must be in Management."

    "I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

    "Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going.
    You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You
    made a promise which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people
    beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same
    position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."
     
  2. richy

    richy Guest

    lmao Jason!!! You KNOW I'm telling that one to my boss!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
  3. DLR Detailing

    DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

    :applause2: How true!!!! :giggle:
    That is going to work with me in the morning.
     
  4. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    It's definitely true!
     

Share This Page