Hitachi Rotary SP18VA

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Nov 5, 2007.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey guys I have a barely used (maybe 5 times) Hitachi Rotary SP18VA for sale with a 4 3/4" flexable backing plate. I also have the orginal backing plate as well. I will sell this for $130 plus shipping. If you are interested just PM me.

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

ooooo dont tempt me....

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Yea, I bought my first Hitachi NEW at $160 I think....

4. eShine

eShine Guest

I use the Hitachi, great unit.

5. JLs Detailing

You are exactly right and I'm working on my review to post right now. Thanks for your help, even though you didn't know you were helping me :p. Your info in the posts I read really helped me make up my mind and man was I happy with my purchase.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Just curious, but are you going for the Flex? Funny thing is I was going to ditch my new Hitachi also for a Flex! LOL. Forced Rotation DA!!!?? How can you go wrong! Then I figured it wouldnt hurt to just get the Flex and keep the Hitachi...

7. eShine

eShine Guest

I meant Wolkpacker92.

8. JLs Detailing

Yes I bought the Flex and after using it I won't need the Hitachi anymore. Once you get the handle on the rotary I am sure there is no better tool, however I just don't have the time to dedicate to practicing and honing my skill so I went with the very best alternative and I'm extremely happy with it. And I'll be posting my full review of it later today...so keep looking for it :righton:.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Chris if you get a Flex I get a Flex :D capish!

10. JLs Detailing

Well that didn't take long, the Hitachi is sold!

11. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

congrats :buffer:

12. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Congrats man :D

13. eShine

eShine Guest

I think I will be selling my Hitachi now. LOL. Basically new, several backing plates and unused Edge system.

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:takeabow:

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yes...... Still interested in the FLEX

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Hey that's the first item sold on this forum....truly a memorable moment.....I think I'm going to :acry2:

okay um..NEXT!! hahahaha :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Seriously tough you guys are great :righton: :thumb: