Helpful tip - Take 5 minute breaks when polishing

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by detailersdomain, Oct 5, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks guys!

2. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Phil I pray for the best I never knew all this bout vibration problems, may need to use rotary more as it is smoother then pc.

3. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Girls better quit using the vibrator so much. Sorry Phil, hope you get better.

4. Nugget69

Nugget69 Virgin Detailer

That right there is the EXACT reason I just gave up being an Executive Chef in another hotel. We already own our own hotel....but with the GFC and all I went back to work & have done so for the last 2 yrs that Tourism went to Shyt. My daughter & son 11 & 8 yrs were really struggling with not having me around. Here I was thinking exactly that above ^^^ my daughter said to me one day a few mths back ..." Dad you wouldn't even know if I was married with one kid" I joked & said
    " yeah I would, because it would be much quieter around here with you living somewhere else" ......she knew I was joking as we had a good laugh.....but she was right !!! I was busting my As5 thinking i wanted to provide all the best stuff for them but at the end of the day.....all they really want is you to be around to see them & be part of their lives.

so easy to get sucked in to .......work harder to provide more" Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I went to work the next day & resigned.......thats how I turned an absoloute passion into my new business doing detailing....now Im home nights & weekends ( apart from having the odd job to do around our own hotel. They are now much happier & lovin life

cheers

Damo

5. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

Suck it up! You can rest when you're dead! Now get to work! pansie's lol jk.

Hope all of you can learn from this and not end up in the situation that Phil is in

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sometimes you do have to suck it up, working on a car right now will probably be here till midnight...

all I'm saying is take some breaks you will last longer... :thumb:

7. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

thats what she said

just testing my funky new user name, see, weird :shrug: