Help Needed from everyone...Please

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Pooter, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

1st I would like to thank Carlos for allowing me to post these.

Here is my Quandry. I am starting up a new business in the DC area after moving from FL and am currently in the process of selecting my new company logo. I have broken it down from 8 to 3. The problem is that each one has their own distinct design and I can not for the life of me decide which one I like better.

This is where all of you come in. If you would, please leave responses on which one you like the most. Please keep in mind when making your decision that my target marget is higher end cars starting from BMW and up. Though I will do any cars my target market is the higher end and I would like to select a logo that is appealing first and foremost to that market.

I would like to thank you all in advance for helping me out with this decision, it is very much appreciated.

Here they are, I will number them to make it easier to respond.

Logo #1

[​IMG]

Logo #2

[​IMG]

Logo #3

[​IMG]

Thanks again for your help.

Pooter

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

They all look great but I vote for #2

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I like number 2... the one iwth the white backround

4. eShine

eShine Guest

Logo #2

Care to make a logo for "eShine Car Care"? LOL

5. brianja

brianja Jedi Nuba

I like #2 the best, but #1 is nice also.

6. Pooter

LOL eShine, I didn't make these bud. my artist skillz are ummmm...HORRIBLE!!!

These were done by Logo Jeez after a month or so of going through Gallerys of different companies I liked their designs the best ad went with them.

7. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

logo #2 FTW!!

8. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Two Bucket System Washer

I understand why everyone likes #2, but from an originality perspective - #2 has been done before... a lot. I vote #1.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

While I agree, the design cues should coincide with the business type.. what would the globe signify?

If you were a detailer that travels around the globe to detail than I would agree that #1 would be best... if that's not the case I don't see how the globe ties into the business model

10. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree, I like number two but that car shape is kinda old and it's been used quite a few times now..not your particular style but I'm talking about it in general.

I personaly like #1, but it dosent really come accross as auto detailing but I really like the colours and the earth it could work for you...well I like it but as to voting for one I would have to vote for #1.

11. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

i like #2 myself can you add some color like you did with #3..

This statement: revealing the beauty that was intended... appears 2x in #2 once would be ok..

its only a suggestion but what the hell do i know....i have a hard gnipyt ...lol

12. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Two Bucket System Washer

Maybe take out the globe, put in a nice wheel instead. If the rim is polished, you may want to consider adding color somewhere...either font, or slogan, something. IMHO black and white is just boring.

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I'm pretty sure #2 is two different color examples of the same design and not intended to be use together

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Agreed, if that were done I would vote for #1

This makes my new logo I had done look like childs play...lol

15. Pooter

Ok, I put in a revision request for the one with the globe. Although I actually like the globe, I do agree that it does not define Auto Detailing. My revision request is add an auto outline within the logo somewhere without removing anything from the original design any. I'll post when they have it ready.

Also on the other logos, input on changes to these would be good as well, I have unlimited revisions on these.

Again I appreciate all of the input. This is great.

16. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I agree w/nice, #1 is the best looking, but the desing itself doesn't imply detailing, but neither does mine. My logo is just

"Dust to Glory Mobile Detailing"

NTL... #1 is the bomb!!!!

17. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I dont see the attraction to #1.......

#2 is cluttered looking to me

I like #3 the best.

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Even though I like logo #1, it reminds me of a tech startup. It's a logo you'd see for a company that install networking or something.

I find that logo #2 looks too simple.

For me, logo #3 is the best...

19. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

#2 then #3

20. RTexasF

RTexasF Birth of a Detailer

#2 with the black background appeals to me the most.

Gets cold there in DC man! What a change that will be.