HELP! - Messed up the clock

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by froboy272, Sep 22, 2009.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

gliptone makes some ok stuff. The place around the corner doesnt carry there stuff anymore. I have used the QD, claybar, and apc. was pretty happy with them. but once Im out, thats it. I could order online, but the prices were higher than when the store had them!

2. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I guess I should give my bottle of Meg's Plastic Cleaner a second chance. It never impressed me much, but after reading this thread, I suspect I was using it on the wrong sorts of plastic. I bought it to experiment with on headlights, and found that it did little to nothing.

3. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

The site is WAY too informative and knowledgeable for someone not to get a answer to their question!

Glad to see everything work out!

4. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i agree that there is a wealth of information here. boy am i glad i read this thread because me too thought that plastic cleaner was no good so i gave it away. only to find out right now that i was using it on the wrong type of plastics. i will have to go back and buy me another bottle. thanks again guys for all your information.

5. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Glad to hear everything worked out...this site is a treasure for detailers...keep up the good work fellas