Help me, DB - I'm no good with headlights!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by krshultz, Feb 12, 2010.

1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

You need to realize that your lenses have two sides.... just because the outside is perfect doesn't mean the inside is....

2. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

That's true. :lol: Actually, I do realize that; hence the comment about being able to make the scratches "move around." At least, that's what it seems like to me. I'll find out this weekend, when we pull them apart.

I'm raising the white flag and surrendering for the time being. I'm not sure it's something anybody but me is ever going to see, and I can only see it in a very specific, almost esoteric set of lighting conditions. It's going to bug me, though, until I can find a thread where someone made a set of clear lensed plastic headlights look absolutely, 100% perfect. Not having much luck finding that just yet.

Ugh. :lol:

3. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Try owning a 14 year old car with no possibility of finding perfect headlights... that is where I am at with my Mark....

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Glad you threw the flag in this one, the film will mask some of the very light stuff...only thing you could to to make sure you have perfect lens's is to get some new lights :yikes: hmmm maybe I should of not said that haha.