Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by onebaucom, Dec 1, 2010.

1. onebaucom

onebaucom Birth of a Detailer

Hey I am new here, name is Alexis. Joined because there is some awesome information up here and clean vehicles is always a good thing. =] Anyways, I have a couple of questions that hopefully ya'll can help me out with. (1) Is there any way to fix the tire rust I have? I guess that is what it is. It is cracking. (2) Is there a solution to help with the bolts on my seats? Of course, I could just buy new ones lol. Pictures should be below. Thanks!
    Photoshop.com | DSCN2962.JPG
    Photoshop.com | DSCN2961.JPG
    Photoshop.com | DSCN2960.JPG

2. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Welcome to DB:) I am going to say just replace the bolt or bolts or you can remove then get a wire brush and brush them and see if that solves the problem. As for the wheels not the tires that cracking cannot be fixed. The only way to make them look new again it to take them to a wheel resorting shop where they strip off all the coating on the wheels and then re coat them. Or by new wheels either new or used.

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Welcome to DB!!!!!

4. onebaucom

onebaucom Birth of a Detailer

Thank ya'll for the welcome! I guess I will go get new bolts then. Can't afford to buy new wheels, but it's all good. Thanks again!